The garden screen is made of high-quality and robust HDPE netting and offers the ideal shield from nosy neighbours as well as wind and dust. The privacy screen is very quick and easy to fix to fences and balcony railings with the included zip-ties. The netting can also be used in greenhouses and pergolas as a method of shading, blocking 85% of sunlight. The weatherproof, temperature and UV-resistant fabric can be used outdoors all year round.
Privacy screen at a glance
- Height: approx. 1 m
- Width: approx. 6 m / 10 m / 15 m / 20 m / 25 m / 30 m / 50 m
- Size tolerance: +/- 2%
- Width per fixing hole: approx. 1 cm
- Distance between fixing holes: approx. 1.5 cm
- Material: HDPE netting (150 g/m²)
- Colour: beige
- Shading: approx. 85%
- Wind permeability: approx. 10%
- Tear resistance: approx. 450-500 N/5cm
- Tear growth resistance: approx. 150 N
- UV stability: approx. 300 KLY
- Temperature resilience: approx. -40 to +80 °C
Privacy screen for garden and balcony
- Protection from curious onlookers, wind and dust
- Privacy screen for balcony railings, garden fences etc.
- Highly robust, durable and tear-proof netting
- Weatherproof, temperature-resistant and UV stabilised
- Great for shading in greenhouses and pergolas
- Includes zip-ties and rope for quick and easy securing
Included in delivery
- 1x garden screening in size of choice
- 50x or 100x zip-ties
- With instructions
- Decorative items shown are not included
Do you need more information?
*Free shipping availability will depend on your postcode, this information will be available at checkout.