Set of multi-angle pliers.
- Adjustable angle: suitable for wood planks with a thickness of 5-22mm, used for 60/90/120 degree angles and T-joints, even for joining two planks of different thickness. </ li>
- Easy to use: one hand can use the 4 corner clamps, one hand can be opened, and the other hand can freely choose and place the workpiece, which is conducive to quickly and simply fix the wooden board and the frame.
- Efficient Operation: The multi-angle fixing clip can help you quickly and easily attach the board and frame to the woodworking clamp, which will save your labor time and reduce the workload.
- Wide application: widely used for woodworking, welding, drilling, cabinet making, square boxes, furniture repair connection, assembled wooden boxes, DIY wood projects, strengthening photo frame, etc.
- Contents: 4 right angle clamps with 4 60 degree angles, 4 90 degree angles, 4 120 degree angles. One set meets the daily needs of woodworking.
- Unlike other clamps which only fit right angle, this set is enhanced with replaceable angle head parts, allowing to fit 60/90/120 degree corners and joints in T.
- High spring tension to hold planks in place when screwing or gluing together. And it allows you to open this clamp with one hand and hold the parts together with the other. Quick to attach and release in seconds.
- Good for fixing 5-22mm / 10-22mm boards. You can adjust the floating head and electroplating rotary screw to align and fix precisely.
- Suitable for making square boxes, drawers, cabinets, picture frames, furniture, etc. Perfect for woodworking, soldering, drilling, shelving making, furniture repair, wood crafts, strengthening photo frames.
Materials: ABS + stainless steel.
Clamping range: 5-22 mm.
4 angle clamps for woodworking.
4 angles of 60 degrees.
4 90 degree angles.
4 angles of 120 degrees.