SKF 61802-2RS1 Deep Groove Ball Bearing Single Row
In stockView full description
Delivery from £5.50
Delivery from £5.50
Orders over £0.00 with this seller qualify for free delivery
Uh oh…it's not possible to order less than 1 unit of this product.
Sorry, you can only order up to 14 units of this product!
Secure payment by debit or credit card
Sold by: Hayley Group Limited
- Standard delivery in 1 to 3 working days (P&P starting at £5.50)
Delivery to the British Isles only (UK, Jersey and Guernsey)
Deep groove ball bearings are particularly versatile. They are simple in design, non-separable, suitable for high and very high speeds and are robust in operation, requiring little maintenance.
SKF single row deep groove ball bearings have deep, uninterrupted raceway grooves. These raceway grooves have a close osculation with the balls, enabling the bearings to accommodate radial loads and axial loads in both directions.
- Dimension Standards: ISO 15.
- Tolerances: ISO 492.
- Internal Clearance: ISO 5753-1.
- Permissible Misalignment:
- ≈ 2 to 10 minutes of arc.
- Misalignment increases bearing noise and reduces bearing service life, and when it exceeds the guideline values these effects become particularly noticeable.
- Made of sheet steel reinforced NBR.
- Brand SKF
- ManoMano Reference ME9198016
- SKU 61802-2RS1
What do our customers say about us and our sellers?
As described quick delivery
Excellent quick service
Great Would definitely recommend This seller
No problems with seller.
Delivery only few days. Perfect
The sellers dit was clear easy and a responsible price
I have purchased a few items from manomano and have always had great service and will continue to use them in the future...
Great product and delivered much faster than expected. Looks great in our window
Very efficient and fast delivery very happy
Very happy with seller. Thanks.
I have not used this seller before but after ordering my product, I am quite happy with it, so now I will use them as one...
yes all good
Yes very happy.