- ●UPGRADED SOLDERING IRON WITH LATEST DESIGN & FUNCTION: The new added ON/OFF switch on the soldering iron gun make it more convenient to use, it also ensure the safety welding and energy saving; the 200~450℃ adjustable temperature design allows you to meet different soldering work conditions.
- ●ADVANCED HEATING & COOLING TECHNOLOGY: The inner-heated ceramic technology of the soldering gun make the soldering iron heat up quickly and save energy, it is also good for the temperature stable; The four ventilation holes on the soldering iron gun provide better heat dissipation, which can extend its lifespan.
- ●DESOLDERING PUMP & SOLDER WICK HELP CLEANING: The desoldering pump is made of high pressure vacuum tube and aluminum body frame, which allows one-handed use, it can absorb large amounts of solder while the solder wick (2.5 mm wide, 1.5 m long) is better for absorbing small amounts of solder.
- ●METAL SOLDERING IRON STAND & CLEANING SPONG: Metal iron stand can hold the soldering iron Stable, it is easy to use and more safety than other's, it can also avoid the user from injury and damage.
- ●14 in 1 ELECTRONIC SOLDERING IRON SET: Our soldering iron tool kit can meet all your welding demand, it contains soldering iron, 5 different soldering tips, desoldering pump, solder wick, solder wire, tweezers, wire stripper cutter, soldering iron stand with sponge, PU tool bag and Instruction Manual.
FAST HEAT-UP TECHNOLOGY
With inner-heated ceramic technology, the soldering iron can heat up quickly, which help save energy.
BETTER HEAT DISSIPATION AND WARNING
The four ventilation holes on the soldering iron gun provide better heat dissipation, which can extend its lifespan.
Use the soldering iron to welding circuit board, make all of your circuit in good condition.
Connecting different parts together, then finally DIY the shape you needed.
Repairing watches, mobile phone, guitar, computers hardware, TV capacitors or accessories.
One of the most fundamental skills needed to dabble in the world of electronics.
Working Voltage: AC220V
Temp Range: 200℃ - 450 ℃
Switch ON/OFF: Yes
Cable Length: 63in
Plug: 3-pin UK Plug
Tips Model: 900M SeriesNOTE
When the soldering iron is plugged in for the first time, there will come out a smoke from the tip end. The smoke will stop in a short while and a smoke would never come out again.
For prolonging service life, please switch to the 200°C model when not using it temporarily and don't let the soldering iron stay at high temperature all the time.FEATURES
ON/OFF switch, convenient to use, safety and energy saving
Adjustable temperature from 200℃ to 450℃ for different soldering requirements
220V 60W soldering iron with inner-heated ceramic induction, heats fast
Steel-pipe design with four ventilation holes provides better heat dissipation, helps cool fast and extend its lifespan
Compact size, ideal for home/DIY/work basic soldering repairing jobsHOW TO SOLDER
Prepare solder and soldering iron; Specially, it's necessary to keep the tip clean, which should be coated with solder
Please wet the sponge before using.
Use the soldering iron to heat the weldment evenly, such as PCB leads and pads
When the temperature is high enough, put the solder wire close to the joint, the solder will melt and flow freely.
Please remove the solder wire when the tin is enough
Take away the soldering iron in a direction approximately 45°and power off
Don't pull the soldering iron tip outward and use it in that way, which will shorten the heating element life.
Please carefully read the User Manual prior to use
The iron heats up fast,so please select a suitable temperature. Working for long hours and high temperature may shorten its life
Do not allow the iron to idle at operating temperatures for extended periods, This could burn the soldering iron and even other things
DO NOT lay a soldering iron down on any surface. A soldering iron should either be placed on a stand or sealed with a heat resistant cap after every use
To avoid oxidation, please clean soldering iron tip and "tin" all faces of tip with a coating of solder after using. If there is black oxide on the iron tip, please clean it by WET sponge firstly
The soldering iron and its accessories should be used and stored in dry environment
Please prevent the soldering iron from falling down or hitting by vigorous external force