SOS Alert Watch & Pager with Signal Repeater System 7 [009-3045]
Out of stockView full description
- Free delivery (postcode specific)
Sold by: Ultra Secure
SOS Alert Watch & Pager System 7 supplied with 1 x Watch Pager, 1 x Wireless SOS Push Button & 1 x Wireless Signal Repeater designed to Care & Protect the Elderly, Vulnerable, Sick or Lone Working Staff.
The Pager can be worn on the Wrist or on a Belt or Pocket.
Ideal for use in many applications including:
- Care Homes.
- Private Homes.
- Work & Office.
The SOS Button can be wall mounted, desk mounted or worn around the neck (with the lanyard supplied), can be used in emergencies together with general calls for assistance.
The Signal Repeater (supplied) is designed to increase the transmitting range between the SOS Button & Watch (more importantly help transmit the signals through walls and ceilings).
The standard operating range between the SOS Button & the Pager is approximately 150 metres (line of sight) which equates to around 50 - 100 metres in most applications, this is at least doubled by adding this Signal Repeater to the system, further Signal Repeater (ref 009-3020) can also be added to increase the range even further.
The Repeater is powered by a 3-pin Plug in Transformer.
Each transmitter/push button being used can be individually named on the Watch, which will be clearly displayed on the screen (together with the zone number) whenever the button is pressed.
You can add up to an incredible 998 additional transmitters (various types to choose from) with this Watch together with being to add further Pagers (no limit) to cover most applications.
When the patient or member of staff presses the SOS Button, the Pager will Alert you via Chime (adjustable volume), Vibration & give a Visual Indication on the Pager to allow you to attend.
The selection of additional Wireless Transmitters that can be added are:
- SOS Button (which can be wall mounted, desk mounted or with a Lanyard).
- Door Contact (ideal to monitor bedroom doors or fire doors being opened).
- Curtain PIR (ideal for monitoring movement in a particular room or corridor).
The versatile Watch has many features that can be selected using the touch screen including:
- Adjustable Volume (levels 1 - 10).
- Vibration Alert.
- Visual Alert.
- Battery Level Adjustment (changes to standby times).
- 2 x Languages (English & French).
- Date & Time Stamp.
- Alarm Clock.
- Naming of each Wireless Transmitters.
- Ability to use up to 999 Wireless Transmitters.
- Comfortable Watch Strap.
- Memory (in the event of a flat battery).
- Touch Screen.
- Wrist Strap.
- Belt Clip.
The Watch or Pager is charged using the USB Cable & 3-pin Plug (supplied).
Standby Power Settings:
The standby power can be adjusted from settings 1 to 10 to suit different applications, setting 10 will give you the maximum standby time between charge (2 - 3 days) but less operating distance, setting 1 will give you maximum power and operating range but the watch would require charging probably every 4 hours. Customers can experiment with the settings to find what suits their exact requirements.
Do Not Disturb Mode:
The Watch can be quickly set to 'Do Not Disturb' ideal for when you are dealing with a Patient, as there are times when you or a patient do not want to be disturbed.
Examples of use could be:
- Staff or Patient requesting urgent SOS Assistance.
- Patient asking for attention (perhaps needing a drink or toilet trip).
- Fire Door being opened (if a door contact is added).
- Bedroom Door being opened (if a door contact is added).
- A Person walking into a restricted location (if a PIR is added).
- Brand ULTRA SECURE
- Type of detector Movement
- ManoMano Reference ME24085904
- SKU 009-3045