Type of product
- [Waterproof shade sail] The waterproof shade cloth is made of high quality waterproof polyester material, which has strong waterproof function and protects you and your family from the rain.
- [Easy to install] We provide you with four special 1.5m ropes for the patio cover free of charge. All four corners are sewn with stainless steel D-rings. The installation angle of the anti-ultraviolet sun canopy is recommended to be 20 to 40 degrees to achieve the maximum tension and allow the rain to run off.
- [Anti-ultraviolet] Waterproof sun shade sails can block 95% of ultraviolet rays, protecting you and your family from ultraviolet rays for a long time.
- [Tough and durable] Waterproof sun shade fabric is made of fiber of high density 190 GSM polyester, which has the characteristics of resistance to tearing, weathering, high temperatures, firm seams, double pleats and double stitching on the edges, and plenty of reinforcement.
- [Applicable to a variety of scenes] Outdoor shade sails are ideal for gardens, lawns, terraces, swimming pools, terraces, courtyards, playgrounds, outdoor restaurants, playgrounds, camping, walkways or other outdoor areas .
- Why is this choose our waterproof awning?
- The high quality sun canopies are portable and foldable, and can be stored in a bag when not in use, saving space and easy to carry.
- Each corner of the umbrella canopy is equipped with a special rope, which can be used anywhere, and it is easy to install and remove.
- Instructions for pose: After having selected the position of the canvas, it is important to determine the most suitable attachment point. Some of these fixed points may already exist, such as tall trees, telephone poles, or signs.
You need to make sure that all attachment points are structurally usable and strong.
- 1. Open the shade cloth and lay it flat on the ground.
- 2. Connect the shade sail and the fixed point with a rope. You can also purchase an installation kit to improve the installation.
- 3. When the parasol sail is slightly stiff or creased, stop tightening it. Note: Do not pull excessively.
- packing list:
- 1 x shade sail
- 4 x cut rope wind
- As the shade sail is measured manually, please allow 1-2cm error.
Do you need more information?