At Teamson we think of everything, so if you need a replacement regulator please take a look at our Propane regulators.
This propane gas regulator will automatically moderate the pressure to match the flow of gas to use with our Gas Fire Pits range with a 27mm (G59) Clip-on inlet connection and features an effortless on/off lever to clearly indicate when your gas is switched on or off. It has a 37mbar operating pressure and a max inlet pressure of 16 bar.
The purpose of using a regulator is to control the flow of gas and lower the pressure from the gas bottle to the firepit and ultimately acts as a safety barrier. Teamson is a global lifestyle home designs brand bringing joy into every home through beautiful, quality pieces made for stylishly comfortable everyday living. Teamson Home is our flagship brand continuing our tradition of quality design collections and pieces for the home including versatile indoor and outdoor furniture, lighting, and accessories.
- TYPE: 27mm Clip on/Push on Regulator for United Kingdom ONLY. This regulator can be used with any brand of clip on propane gas cylinders including Calor but will not fit any standard propane screw on gas bottles.
- INCLUDES: Regulator, 300cm/3m rubber Hose, Hose Clamp and small spanner or wrench – Everything you need to connect your firepit to the gas bottle.
- DETAILS: Capacity 1.5kg/hr, Operating Pressure 37mbar, Maximum Inlet Pressure 16bar, Inlet Size 27mm (G59) and Outlet Nozzle Size 8mm.
- COMPATIBILITY: Suitable for propane patio gas bottles up to 13kg, this gas regulator has a 27mm clip connector and will automatically modulate the high pressure gas to match the flow of gas to the demand of 37mbar to your BBQ, Patio Heater or Gas Fire Pit. It will maintain a constant output pressure.
- DURABILITY: This gas regulator is made of high-quality materials with an air tight connection preventing gas leaks to ensure reliability and longevity.
Questions & answers
All you need to know about this product from our experts
No questions have been asked (yet). So you can get started as soon as you are ready!