The Bath Co. Dalston province blue back to wall freestanding bath with white ball and claw feet
Out of stockView full description
- Free delivery (postcode specific)
Sold by: Victoria Plum
- Made from high quality 3.8mm blue acrylic
- Outer and inner skins bonded reinforced with fibreglass and binded together for rigidity
- Comes without tap holes but taps can be deck mounted
- Sloped sides for confortable bathing
- Comes with solid metal ball and claw feet in a white finish
The perfect choice for smaller bathrooms, this luxury back to wall bath from The Bath Co. looks just like a roll top bath yet can be fitted flush against your wall.
Featuring a gorgeous province blue surround and intricately-detailed white ball and claw feet, this bath is both beautiful and hardwearing, thanks to a twin-skinned acrylic construction and fibreglass reinforcement.
With sloped sides that gently support your back and shoulders, you'll experience true relaxation in your very own vintage tub.
Why not complement with one of our traditional style bath shower mixers, which can be deck mounted.
Installation & Features
|Acrylic thickness||3.8 mm|
|Tap compatibility||Freestanding or wall mounted|
|Bath feet included||Yes|
|Bath style||Back to wall|
- Brand THE BATH CO
- Installation Freestanding
- Material Acrylic
- Length 74 cm
- Width 74 cm
- Warranty 5 years
- ManoMano Reference ME23780365
- SKU 5056227179482
About The Brand
The Bath Co- Whether you’re seeking an Edwardian, Victorian, country or industrial style, here at The Bath Co. we have years of experience bringing you the most beautiful designs and quality products to furnish your traditional bathroom. With an exciting collection of heritage-inspired baths, suites, showers and accessories, you can create a vintage style sanctuary to cherish.