The Bath Co. Dulwich twin thermostatic shower valve
Out of stockView full description
- Free delivery (postcode specific)
Sold by: Victoria Plum
- Traditional style
- Thermostatic shower valve with anti-scald device
- Made from solid brass with a hand polished chrome finish
- Operates a single outlet
- NB. All VictoriaPlum.com shower valves are compatible with the following systems: Pumped gravity fed, unvented high pressure or fully modulated combi boilers.
The Traditional twin shower valve can be used with either a fixed shower head or slider rail kit. With a built in anti-scald device and thermostatic temperature control the collection of VictoriaPlum.com shower valves not only will look outstanding in your new shower enclosure but will keep you and your family safe.
Installation & Features
|Number of outlets||1|
|Thermostatic temperature control||Yes|
|Recommended water pressure||0.5 bar|
|Minimum water pressure||0.5 bar|
|Maximum water pressure||3 bar|
- Brand THE BATH CO
- Warranty 5 years
- ManoMano Reference ME17467191
- SKU 5056227130506
About The Brand
The Bath Co- Whether you’re seeking an Edwardian, Victorian, country or industrial style, here at The Bath Co. we have years of experience bringing you the most beautiful designs and quality products to furnish your traditional bathroom. With an exciting collection of heritage-inspired baths, suites, showers and accessories, you can create a vintage style sanctuary to cherish.