Bring the warmth, light and mesmerising beauty of dancing flames to your outdoor space with this gorgeous metal fire pit / brazier from Tough Master®. And it’s more than just pretty looks, too – the TM-FPS32 doubles as a summer BBQ, so it creates a feast … as well as a focal point.
The BBQ firepit’s wrap-around outer shelf has a rust-resistant powder-coated finish for durability and added good looks; this wrap-around shelf also provides a wide, level surface on which you can rest your food and drinks or cooking utensils and platters; its attractive raised pattern also helps to prevent slipping. This prime fire pit’s heavy-duty balustraded frame is made of sturdy steel, and has a low profile plus wide plastic feet for added stability; the frame’s black heat-resistant finish also resists rust and corrosion. For added safety, the brazier has a removable mesh cover to contain any flying sparks, embers and ash; the mesh cover also has a ring pull so that you can easily move it. Inside the TM-FPS32 brazier is its durable steel fire bowl, which can be easily removed to empty ashes and to clean. The removable firepit BBQ grill is created from chrome-plated steel, so it’s both strong and easy to clean. The removable steel fire grate fits at the bottom of the fire bowl to keep burning material off the bottom, thereby allowing air to circulate more freely for even, efficient burning. Use the included poker to stir the coals and to safely remove the mesh cover.
And there’s more, too: Your Tough Master® fire pit / tabletop brazier even doubles as an ice bucket.
As for portability, the TM-FPS32 weighs only 13.1 kgs – so you can rest it on the ground or on an outdoor table. The choice is yours!
Better yet, the brazier fire pit’s simple yet attractive design offers easy, quick assembly, which requires no special tools.
So, whether you use your fire pit as a table-top BBQ, an outdoor garden heater or even an ice bucket, you’re sure to give your loved ones and guests a night to remember
- Sturdy construction: It’s created from strong metal, and has a solid square frame, robust metal legs, a durable mesh cover, a chrome-plated steel BBQ grill and a solid steel fire grate. The frame’s black heat-resistant finish also resists rust and corrosion.
- Safe design: The BBQ/fire pit’s removable mesh cover keeps any sparks, embers and ash safely contained. Use the fire poker to safely remove the mesh cover when necessary. The fire pit’s heavy-duty balustraded frame is made of sturdy steel, and has a low profile plus wide plastic feet for added stability.
- Great looks: The sleek design will look right at home in any outdoor space: garden, patio, terrace or tabletop. It’ll give your garden a contemporary feel, whether it’s used as a BBQ grill, to be fired up for relaxing in the cool breeze, or as an ice bucket.
- Easy assembly: Assembling this firepit is easy. It is quick and requires no special tools, so you’ll have it ready for your barbeque or gathering in no time at all. Even the less tool-savvy can follow the instructions with this one.
- Multiple uses: The TM-FPS32 can be used for multiple purposes. Use it as a BBQ, a brazier or even an ice bucket, on the ground or on an outdoor table top. You can even switch it up throughout the day so that you’ll have your lunch by noon, your ice cool drinks by 5, and your campfire by 10!
- 1x Prime Fire Pit BBQ
- 1x Grill Insert
- 1x Fire Poker
- 1x Grill/Fire Mesh Cover
- Barcode: 5060279873359
- Part No: TM-FPS32
- Cooking Height: 31 cm
- BBQ Grill: 51 x 51 cm, chrome steel
- Mesh Cover: 52 x 52 x 8.5 cm, steel
- Firebowl: 57 x 57 x 11.5 cm, steel
- Legs: 7 x 7 x 29.5 cm, steel
- Fire Grate: 34 x 34 cm, steel
- Poker: 38.5 x 4.5 cm, steel
- Overall Size: 81 x 81 x 44 cm
- Material: Steel
- Colour: Grey Black
- Type: Fire Pit BBQ
- Mounting: Standing
- Brand: Tough Master
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product**