- 【High resolution supported 1080P P USB3.0 / VGA converter supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz (1080p, Full HD) including 720p, 1600 x 1200, 1280 x 1024 for high resolution external monitors, projectors or televisions. Super Speed USB 3.0 supports data transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps. Note: When connected to USB 2.0 devices, the resolution is 800 x 600.
- 【Mirroring and extension modes】 The connected monitor can be configured to clone your main screen or to extend the Windows desktop so that multiple applications are visible at the same time. Synchronous output of video and audio signals from the USB side to the VGA port; extend your computer to a second monitor for an extended workstation or offer a mirrored display.
- 【Easy installation】 Built-in drive, no CD-ROM, just a few simple steps. No external power required. For the first time, install a driver that installs in minutes. To do this, follow the steps in the user manual. Installation diagram is included for each step. If you have any problem during installation, please email us to resolve the problem.
- 【Extended apps】 Support for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, etc. does not work for Chromebook, Linux, MAC OS, support mirrors or expand screen display so more apps can be seen at the same time using a USB -compatible device ( such as laptop, desktop) with VGA compatible device (such as monitor, projector, TV) for multi-screen solution. Ideal for entertainment, home theater and conference, etc.
1. Can support USB3.0 / usb2.0 interface, maximum support 1920 * 1080, 60Hz resolution. Extend and copy modes are supported
2. Support software: WindowsXPHome \ Windows7 (32bit or 64bit) \ Windows8 (32bit or 64bit) \ Windows10 (32bit or 64bit).
?? Installation Driver Installation Guide:
1. Insert the USB interface into the notebook or into the computer interface. The driver installation prompt will appear in the lower right corner of the computer and a CD installation disc will automatically appear.
2. Click to open 2 programs: the first is compatible with " " WINDOWS XP " "; the second is for " " WINDOWS 7-Windows10 " ". Depending on your system, select the appropriate driver to follow the steps in the system prompt.
3. Double-click on the selected driver. A dialog box will appear. Click " Browse " to select the file directory. Click on Next.
4. Then select and wait for the installation.
5. The last step is to select YES to restart your computer, then click on? END? to complete the installation.
1. Connect a USB 3.0 device to a VGA compatible TV, monitor, or projector to display video and audio.
2. For audio, go to? System Preferences? →? His? →? Exit ?. There should be an option to change the audio output from your laptop to other devices.
3. For Mirror and Develop modes, select " Expand " or " Duplicate " mode in Control Panel "> " View " to configure the secondary view.
?? Please Note:
1. This product is NOT a two-way adapter. It ONLY converts USB 3.0 to VGA.
2. Make sure your devices have a USB3.0 port