By virtue of sand as a filter medium, this pool sand filter is effective in filtering and purifying the water of your pool. This is a considerably economical as well as low-maintenance option to maintain your pool water pristine. Made of high-density polyethylene, this sand filter is highly durable. The filter is designed to achieve a flow rate of 9 m³/h. The maximum working pressure is 3,5 bar. To start the operation, 79 kg filter sand (not included) are required. The filter is equipped with a multiport valve with 6 positions: filter, backwash, rinse, winter, recirculate and closed. This sand filter is perfectly suitable for pool pumps of 0,75 HP. Note: It can be connected with both diameter 32 mm and diameter 38 mm hoses.
- Colour: Grey
- Material: Plastic
- Dimensions: 485 x 700 mm (Diameter x H)
- Connection size: 38 mm
- Filter area: 0,233 ㎡
- Suitable for pump with maximum flow rate of 9 m³/h
- Maximum working pressure: 3,5 bar
- Filter sand needed: 79 kg (not included)
- Valve position: Side mount
- Multiport valve with 6-way value: Filter, backwash, rinse, winter, recirculate and closed
- Suitable for connecting a 0,75 HP pump
- Suitable for hoses with a diameter of 32 mm or 38 mm
- Note: Pump is not included
*Free shipping availability will depend on your postcode, this information will be available at checkout.