Universal hot air gun
The VONROC HA502AC is a very powerful hot air gun with a power output of 2000W. Equipped with a handy LCD screen which shows the chosen temperature and airflow. The machine has 60 different heat settings and 5 different airflow velocities. The temperature can easily be set between 50°C and 650°C with steps of 10 degrees. Thanks to the memory function of the hot air gun, you can save 4 settings related to temperature and airflow yourself.
You can use the hot air gun for a wide variety of jobs:
- Car wrapping and tinting of car windows
- Removing old and even thick layers of oil paint, lacquer, varnish, synthetic plaster and loosening (vinyl) floor coverings
- (Faster) drying of paint, filler, adhesives, paintwork etc.
- Removing stickers
- Shrinking of PVC, insulation material and (shrink) packaging films
- Acceleration of bonding processes, loosening of bonding points and also for loosening and bonding edge finishes or veneers
- For de-icing door locks, trunk lids of suitcases, car doors, water pipes, etc.
- Applying heat shrink tubing
- Shrink films for packaging
- Bending of plastic pipes and plates
- Tin brazing of, for example, copper pipes and fittings
- For loosening rusted or fixed nuts or bolts
Comfortable user comfort with the hot air gun
This paint burner can also be used stationary. This way you have two hands free to bend a PVC tube or shrink wrapping tubes around cables for example. Still a job where you have to hold the heat gun in your hands? Thanks to the soft grip handle, the hot air gun lies very comfortably in your hand. The 3 meter long cable gives you a lot of freedom of movement during your work. The machine is also equipped with an overheating protection.
Accessories included with the hot air gun
The VONROC heat gun comes with 4 attachments and a scraper.
- Fishtail nozzle: distributes the air evenly over a flat and wide area, e.g. when large areas need to dry;
- Reduction nozzle: concentrates the air evenly over small areas, e.g. when making shrink joints;
- Glass protection nozzle: bends the air away from, for example, glass when burning paint on windows or softening putty;
- Spoon reflector nozzle: distributes the air around the material, e.g. when soldering pipes;
- Specially designed scraping knife: for scraping off paint and varnish on straight surfaces, 90° angles and in round corners.
What's in the eco-friendly packaging?
The HA502AC comes in an environmentally friendly brown box without a full colour print. In the package you will also find a handy reusable toolbag to store the tools and a VONROC Member card.
- 1x HA502AC Hot air gun - 2000W with LCD screen
- 1x Fishtail nozzle
- 1x Reduction nozzle
- 1x Glass protection nozzle
- 1x Spoon reflector nozzle
- 1x Scraper
- 1x VONROC Toolbag
- 1x VONROC Member card
Do you need more information?
*Free shipping availability will depend on your postcode, this information will be available at checkout.