- High Quality: The folding wall mounted clothes rack is made of high quality aluminum alloy and high load-bearing stainless steel, waterproof and moisture-proof, strong and non-corrosive. You can use the stand for
a long time.
- 90 ° rotation, space saving: The main body of the wall fan can be rotated 90 °. When not in use, it can be rotated 90 ° close to the wall to save space. It can be turned and put down during use, which
is practical and has a very large space. The exquisite, space-saving design only has to be turned, there is enough space for the hangers, so that you have a "comfort closet" everywhere.
- Useful Hanging Surface: The folding stainless steel wall hanging rack is 30cm long and offers enough space to hang up to 8 hangers stably.
- Easy Assembly: 2 stainless steel wall hooks, the package also contains 4 screws and 4 anchors, wall mounting is made easy with these plugs and screws.
- Versatile Use: The ideal foldable stainless steel clothes hooks for any place where space is needed for hanging. Including bedroom, bathroom, living room, balcony, closet, cloakroom, office, hotel, etc. The rod
clothes hanger can also be used to hang many clothes, such as: wet swimsuits, children's clothes, light blouses, small towels, swimsuits and other small clothes.
1. New Design: Top to bottom foldable design. Not using the stand can save space.
2. Stainless steel material, better wear resistance. Moisture and rust proof, quality assured.
3. Versatile Use: Thanks to the weatherproof aluminum design, the folding hook can easily be used indoors and outdoors. Ideal for small rooms, bedrooms, corners, bathrooms, in
hotels, on a veranda or terrace, etc.
4. Easy to Clean: These foldable stainless steel clothes hooks are easy to clean, easy to wipe clean and always stay shiny.
Material: Stainless steel
Advantages: Can be bent 90 degrees
Size: 9cm high x 2.5cm wide x 30cm deep
List of products:
1. 2 pieces of folding wall-mounted stainless steel drying rack
2. 4 screws
45 ° adjustment gear
90 ° adjustment gear
1. Wipe down the walls
2. Highlight the installation location
3. Use a drill and drive the hole vertically
4. Plastic expansion nuts are flushed into the holes
5. Thread the screw into the expansion nut to avoid tilting and gaps
6. Adjust the screw until the hook engages. Installation is complete