- Consumer Information
This information is available directly to any User of the site www.manomano.co.uk. Terms below that are written with a capital letter have the definition given to them in the Platform’s General Conditions of Use that are available on the Platform.
Information on reviews posted on the Platform
Reviews posted by Buyers.
1. Who can leave a review?
Only Buyers who have made an Order on the Platform can leave their review of the ordered Product and/or the selected Seller.
2. What type of review can a Buyer leave?
After each Order on the Platform, Buyers may leave a review concerning :
- The Product(s) purchased: the review relates to the characteristics and use of the Product. and/or
- The Seller(s): the review relates to the Buyer’s purchasing experience (the quality of the Seller, the level of the Seller’s customer service and the quality of delivery).
Buyer’s reviews are made up of ratings and comments :
- A rating on a scale of 1 to 5 stars is given by the Buyer on the Product and/or on the Seller (1 being the lowest rating and 5 being the highest).
- The Buyer makes comments about their assessment of the Product and/or the Seller.
3. How to leave a review?
The Buyer may leave a review by :
- logging on to their Personal Account and clicking on the “Rate product” and/or “Rate shopping experience” tabs.
- clicking on the link received by email following receipt of their Product.
The Buyer’s review is immediately published on the Platform.
4. What criteria are used to sort reviews?
By default, reviews left on the Platform are displayed in chronological order, from the most recent to the least recent.
Users can also sort reviews according to the following criteria :
- From the least recent to the most recent.
- From the highest rating to the lowest rating.
- From the lowest rating to the highest rating.
- From the most useful to the least useful.
5. Are users compensated for leaving a review?
ManoMano wanted to encourage users to submit reviews on the Products offered on the Platform. ManoMano therefore offers some of its Buyers the benefit of a gift voucher to be redeemed on a future order when they leave a review on the Platform.
The publication of these reviews shall be accompanied by the words “Review obtained in exchange for a promotional offer”.
6. Are reviews monitored and can they be withdrawn?
Reviews are monitored by ManoMano.
Reviews may be withdrawn by ManoMano in the following cases :
- The review is used for advertising purposes: the review contains, for example, hyperlinks/telephone numbers/email addresses.
- The content of the review is spam: for example, the content of a review is published several times or with different accounts.
- The review is off-topic :
- The Buyer has given a review of another Order, Seller or Product.
- The Buyer has given a review of the Product instead of the Seller.
- The Buyer has given a review of the Seller instead of the Product.
- The Buyer’s rating is inconsistent: the number of stars allocated does not match the content of the review.
- The review contains comments of a political, abusive, obscene, offensive, or sexually explicit nature.
- The review is or may reasonably be considered to be defamatory (allegation or attribution of a fact that affects a person’s character and reputation) or the review can be seen as a personal attack.
- The content of the review is false.
- The opinion is misleading if there is a conflict of interest: for example, if a Seller writes a review of themselves or their own products.
- The content of the review is illegal or refers to this type of content.
- The content of the review is protected by third-party rights such as copyright, trademark or patent rights.
- The review was published following an identity theft.
- The review contains personal data or personal and confidential information about a third party (such as: payment card, social security number, etc.).
- The review encourages hatred, discrimination, homophobia, xenophobia, racism or violence.
Sellers may contact ManoMano to have a Buyer’s review removed in the cases identified above. Sellers must justify why they want a review to be removed. ManoMano reserves the right to refuse these removal requests.
In the event of refusal to publish and/or the removal of the review, ManoMano shall notify the Buyer. ManoMano shall inform Buyers whose review has not been published of the reasons for its rejection.
ManoMano may contact the author of the review at any time.
7. Can Buyers’ reviews be changed?
Buyers may change their reviews in their Personal Account. Buyers must identify the order for which they wish to change their review.
To change the review of a Product, the Buyer must click on the button “Change product rating”.
To change the review of a Seller, the Buyer must click on the button “Change shopping experience rating”.
Sellers may also respond to Seller reviews posted by Buyers.