10ft x 6ft Tongue & Groove Garden Wooden Security Apex Shed / Workshop + Single Door
The Tongue & Groove wooden cladding provides more stability and an aesthetic look to your garden shed. This combined with the traditional apex roof style makes it an attractive feature of any garden. The higher internal roof means you can stand comfortably inside the shed and allows you to store larger items. This UK manufactured shed looks great in any garden setting and is a great storage solution at a great price.
Construction Main Points
- The shed is constructed from high quality tongue and groove shiplap cladding. This is a reliable and durable material and its qualities are well recognized in the construction industry.
- Tongue & Groove construction is traditional type of cladding using a substantial 34mm x 34mm frame, designed to give a smoother enhanced finish whilst also making the shed more resistant to the weather.
- The shed comes with a single door and framing giving extra support
- A Rim Lock for additional security is provided.
- We recommend that your shed is raised enough to allow air flow and prevent you shed from sitting on damp ground.
- Top grade timber is used throughout, sourced exclusively from Scandinavia and Siberia where the best timber for sheds is produced.
- A full fixing kit, roofing felt and instruction manual are all included with your garden building.
- 10ft x 6ft Tongue & Groove Garden Shed / Workshop
- Framing 34mm x 34mm
- 12mm Tongue & Groove Wall Thickness
- 12mm Tongue & Groove Roof
- 12mm Tongue & Groove Floor
- Single Door with Rim Lock
- Roof Felt
- Easy Assembly
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) Certified timber is used throughout to produce an environmentally friendly garden building
- Includes full fixing kit and instruction manual
The shed has been protected for around 6-8 weeks using timber preservative treatment. We advise that further treatment is carried out once the shed has been built.
Each shed comes with fully assembled panels including doors and a fixing kit with plenty of nails and felt to complete the roof assembly.
Tongue & Grooved Walls
Tongue & Groove Construction is traditional type of cladding designed to give a smoother enhanced finish whilst also making the shed more resistant to the weather.
This garden building comes with free roofing felt.
This garden building comes with styrene glazed windows.
|Door Height x Width||5'7" x 2'11"|
|Framing||34 x 34mm|
|Wall Thickness||12mm Tongue & Groove|
|Bearers||34mm x 34mm|
|FSC Certified ||Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) Certified timber is used throughout to produce an environmentally friendly garden building|
|Roof & Floor||12mm Tongue & Groove|
*Free shipping availability will depend on your postcode, this information will be available at checkout.