Product is supplied unpainted.
10ft x 6ft Tongue & Groove Apex Workshop
The Tongue & Groove wooden cladding provides more stability and an aesthetic look to your garden shed. This combined with the traditional apex roof style makes it an attractive feature of any garden. The higher internal roof means you can stand comfortably inside the shed and allows you to store larger items. This UK manufactured shed looks great in any garden setting and is a great storage solution at a great price.
Construction Main Points
- The shed is constructed from high quality tongue and groove shiplap cladding.
- Tongue & Groove Construction is traditional type of cladding using a substantial 34mm x 34mm frame, designed to give a smoother enhanced finish whilst also making the shed more resistant to the weather.
- The shed comes with a single door and framing giving extra support, and hasp and staple (lock not supplied) for additional security.
- We recommend that your shed is raised enough to allow air flow and prevent you shed from sitting on damp ground.
- Top grade timber is used throughout, sourced exclusively from Scandinavia and Siberia where the best timber for sheds is produced.
- A Full Fixing Kit & Felt with Instruction manual is included.
- 10ft x 6ft Tongue & Groove Apex Garden Shed / Workshop
- Framing 34mm x 34mm
- 12mm Tongue & Groove Wall Thickness
- 12mm Tongue & Groove Wall Roof
- 12mm Tongue & Groove Wall Floor
- Roof Felt
- Easy Assembly
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) Certified timber is used throughout to produce an environmentally friendly garden building
- Includes full fixing kit and instruction manual
The shed has been protected for around 6-8 weeks using timber preservative treatment. We advise that further treatment is carried out once the shed has been built.
Each shed comes with fully assembled panels including doors and a fixing kit with plenty of nails and felt to complete the roof assembly.
Tongue & Grooved Walls, Floor and Roof
Tongue & Groove Construction is traditional type of cladding designed to give a smoother enhanced finish whilst also making the shed more resistant to the weather.
This garden building comes with free roofing felt.
This garden building comes with styrene glazed windows.
|External Depth x Width||10'5" x 6'4"|
|Door Height x Width||5'4" x 2'6"|
|Wall, Floor & Roof Thickness||12mm shiplap tongue and groove|
|Bearers||34mm x 34mm|
|Bearers Direction||Front to Back|
|Framing||34mm x 34mm|
|Internal Depth x Width||9'9" x 5'10"|
|FSC Certified ||Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) Certified timber is used throughout to produce an environmentally friendly garden building|
*Free shipping availability will depend on your postcode, this information will be available at checkout.