- 【Durable material】: Made of PP material or paper pulp, high hardness plastic, long life and paper degrades more easily, choose what you need.Made of lightweight soft plastic, relatively thinner than regular plastic pots, it will warp under pressure from the hand.
- 【Environmental protection】: After degradation, the paper cup body becomes organic fertilizer, which improves the ecological environment around the seedling roots.Safe and non-toxic plastic material, anti-aging and no fading, resistance heat and cold, good durability ， relatively thinner than ordinary plastic pots, not easy to break.
- 【Drainage Holes】: The plastic pot with lots of drainage holes at the bottom of the pot that help keep the soil drained and ventilated.
- 【Widely Used】: Appropriate size to start flowers, herbs and seedlings of vegetables like tomatoes and cucumbers.
- 【The pots are lightweight】 Perfect for starting to plant seeds, seedlings, cuttings and more; flexible and reusable and feature full drainage holes to keep the soil drained and ventilated.
Pruning - They are ideal for succulents, seed starters, cuttings and transplanting.
Flexible and Reusable - The jars are made of a lightweight, soft and thin material, which will warp but not break under pressure and extrusion. They are washable and reusable.
Drainage Holes - There are drainage holes on the bottom ensuring good drainage, while allowing plants to breathe freely.