- 10 x 152mm SL7 Impact Bit - SCRSL7152
SabreCut Revolution ShockZone Impact Rated Screwdriver Bits with Torsion Drive. Driving you faster.
Professional quality impact driver bits feature "torsion zones" which provide more impacting ability and allows impacting to be evenly dispersed throughout the accessory. This results in less breakage due to the flexibility in the torsion zones. The high torque technology used in our impact bits continues to meet the increasing demands of impact drills and drivers. Our proprietary heat treat process is strictly controlled to ensure the bit has optimal hardness for impact driving.
- Designed for impact drivers and high-powered drill drivers
- Available in 5 sizes - 32mm, 50mm, 65mm, 89mm and 152mm
- Forged tip for greater impact resistance and a longer lifetime
- Tough heat-treated bits for improved durability featuring a torsion zone for reduced breakage
- Ideal for continuous high torque applications
- Ultra-strong for tough fastening applications
- Precision milled profile for optimum fit results in less cam out
- Black oxide finish for corrosion resistance
SabreCut Revolution Impact Rated Technology. Driving you faster.
Power tools have constantly evolved with increased features, power and performance. Professional tools need accessories that live up to the challenges of today?s construction professional. SabreCut Revolution impact driving accessories are specifically designed to handle the most demanding IMPACT driving applications. The full range of SabreCut products are made from material compositions which have been carefully selected, designed and engineered to give optimised durability and unbeatable break resistance, Saving you both time and money. We test our products extensively to ensure they meet the tough demands of the construction industry.
SabreCut - Our hard-working team is dedicated to creating the best value and highest quality products for our customers. Our unique ability to develop new product solutions helps ensure that our customers can find the right product for their business as well as finding the right accessories for the job.
Compatible with the following manufacturers:
Any machine accepting a 1/4 inch Hex
Do you need more information?
*Free shipping availability will depend on your postcode, this information will be available at checkout.