Please Note: This product is not compatible with any Bosch, Fein, Festool multi tool power tool that uses Starlock or AutoClick blades.
SabreCut Professional Oscillating Multitool Multi-cutter Blades.
Designed for professional machines and professional users. Exceptional quality Multi tool blades at low prices.
- Durable Electroplated Blue Finish
- Laser Etched Measurement Scale (mm/cm and inches)
- Stainless Steel Arbor
- Bi-Material Construction
- Top Quality Steel
- Longer Life Blades
- Premium quality accessory / accessories
- 1 x SabreCut 35mm Fine Tooth PR35F
- 1 x SabreCut 35mm Japan Coarse Tooth PR35J
- 1 x SabreCut 35mm Bi-Metal PR35B
- 1 x SabreCut 44mm Fine Tooth PR44F
- 1 x SabreCut 44mm Japan Coarse Tooth PR44J
- 1 x SabreCut 44mm Bi-Metal PR44B
- 1 x SabreCut 44mm Long Fine Tooth PR44L
- 1 x SabreCut 65mm Japan Coarse Tooth PR65J
- 1 x SabreCut 65mm Fine Tooth PR65F
- 1 x SabreCut 87mm Electroplated Fine Tooth PR90F
Fine Tooth Blades (F) - Fine-cut blades with a high number of teeth ( 18 TPI ) are usually used for finishing carpentry and softer materials. Best for cutting: wood, drywall, plastics, plasterboard, fiberglass, acrylics (Plexiglas), laminates and other non-metallic materials.
Japan Coarse Tooth (J) - The double row of bevelled teeth ( 13 TPI ) allows very fast, precise and aggressive cutting into a wide range of materials. Suitable for wood, wood laminates, softer plastics, sheetrock and plasterboard.
Bi-Metal (B) - Long Life Blade - features high speed steel ( HSS ) hardened teeth ( 18 TPI ). This type of blade is suitable for harder wood, copper ( copper pipes ), aluminium, fibreglass, plasterboard, hard plastic ( acrylics, plexiglas ) and non-ferrous metals. The hardened teeth ensure a longer life compared to standard carbon based blades. This type of blade can be used for demolition. Not Suitable for high strength steel which includes screws and bolts etc.
Electroplated Finish Blades
Our highest specification ProLok blades have an electroplated finish. The advantage of being electroplated is that there is no paint to flake off and therefore less friction.
The end result is a more efficient cut and with less vibration, a more accurate finish. Electroplated blades are also proven to be more durable and will therefore last longer. Those who are serious about their work should insist on an electroplated blade finish on their blade.
- Electroplated for longer life compared to standard painted blades.
- Patented arbor system and has been designed in such a way that it will fit the majority of oscillating multitools on the market place. These blades feature stainless steel arbor and a durable electroplated finish.
- Positive fitting for many types of mounting design on nearly all types of Oscillating Multi-tools.
- Compatible with machines with the locating pins around the outer diameter and the central star fitting.
Compatible with the following manufacturers:
- Bosch Professional GOP10.8 VLI, GOP 250 300
- Bosch PMF180, PMF190, PMF10.8 LI, PMF 250 CES All-Rounder (Non - StarLock / AutoClic versions)
- Makita, TM3000C, DTM50Z, TM3010CK
- Einhell BT-TK 108li, RT-MG108L, RT-MG200E /2
- Erbauer ERB474HTL, ERB620HTL, ERI616HTL, BT-MG 220
- Hitachi CV18DBL/W4 18V
- Milwaukee M12, M18
- Fein Multimaster, Multi Talent FMM350Q FMT250 FMM250Q
- Ryobi RMT1801M, RMT200, RMT12011L
- Worx WX680, SDS Sonicrafter F30, F50, WX678.9 Li-Ion, WX667.1, WX679 250w, WX680, WX681 SDS
- AEG, Aldi Workzone, CEL MTP1, 144MT 14.4V, Challenge Extreme, Draper Redline MT300, Draper 23666, DYNATEC, Ferm Oscillating Multitool Combitool 280w, GUILD PMF250G, CMT18G, 300Watt MOSS S2, MYLEK, Parkside, Sealey SMT180, CPMT18V, Silverline 243574 DIY 260w, Silverline Silverstorm 280W, Terratek 220W, Titan TTP448HTL, VOCHE 260W, VonHaus, Wolf 260w, Workzone and many more
Not Compatible with the following manufacturers:
NOT COMPATIBLE WITH ANY STARLOCK MACHINE