SabreCut Revolution Impact Rated PowerLok Screw and Bit Holder
Driving you faster
A Professional quality super strong durable bit holder designed for high torque and impact driving applications. Features a C ring for bit retention and a rare earth magnet which magnetises the bit and fastener. The magnet resists breakage and has been designed specifically for impact driver applications.
- Designed for impact drivers and high-powered drill drivers
- Available in 3 sizes – 60mm, 152mm and 305mm
- Ideal for continuous high torque applications
- Ultra-strong for tough fastening applications
- C ring holds the bit securely
- Rare earth magnet, High torque & pull force
- Heat treated custom engineered steel for maximum strength and durability
- Black oxide finish for corrosion resistance
SabreCut Revolution Impact Rated Technology. Driving you faster.
Power tools have constantly evolved with increased features, power and performance. Professional tools need accessories that live up to the challenges of today?s construction professional. SabreCut Revolution impact driving accessories are specifically designed to handle the most demanding IMPACT driving applications. The full range of SabreCut products are made from material compositions which have been carefully selected, designed and engineered to give optimised durability and unbeatable break resistance, Saving you both time and money. We test our products extensively to ensure they meet the tough demands of the construction industry.
SabreCut - Our hardworking team is dedicated to creating the best value and highest quality products for our customers. Our unique ability to develop new product solutions helps ensure that our customers can find the right product for their business as well as finding the right accessories for the job.
Sabrecut Extreme professional quality screwdriver bits specifically designed for use with impact drivers.
- Forged tip for greater impact resistance and a longer lifetime
- Impact torsion screwdriver bits. Tough heat-treated bits for improved durability and torsion zone for reduced breakage
- Ideal for continuous high torque use withstanding changes of load due to elasticity
- Ultra Strong
- Optimum Hardness
- Optimum Torsion Zone Increases Life
- Precision-Milled Profile for Optimum Fit
- Special Bit Design for Tough Fastening Applications
Compatible with the following manufacturers:
Any machine accepting a 1/4" Hex
*Free shipping availability will depend on your postcode, this information will be available at checkout.