- 12 different sizes of diamond drills: 6mm ， 8mm ， 10mm ， 12mm ， 14mm ， 16mm ， 18mm ， 20mm ， 22mm ， 25mm ， 26mm ， 28mm ， 30mm ， 40mm ， 50mm. They meet many requirements, so you can drill as needed.
- Material: These high speed steel diamond drill bits are durable and have a long service life. They are characterized by high quality and good capacity, ideal for cleaning and precise drilling.
- Advantage: Coated with high quality diamond, the diamond hole saw produces a high precision smooth cut without jagged edges.
- Applicable range: diamond drill bits for glass, ceramic bottles, glass blocks, ceramics, marble slabs, perforated granite and other hard surfaces (especially glass and ceramics).
- / li>
- Note: Please use lubricant (water) when using these drill bits, otherwise the diamond core barrel will burn out. Do not use for concrete or a depth greater than 1.27 cm.
Hole saw diameter: 6mm ， 8mm ， 10mm ， 12mm ， 14mm ， 16mm ， 18mm ， 20mm ， 22mm ， 25mm ， 26mm ， 28mm ， 30mm ， 40mm ， 50mm
Suitable industry: Suitable for stone, tiles, ceramics, glass and granite, etc.
Durable drills with good performance.
Cutting edge with high quality industrial diamonds that drill easily and precisely, even in the hardest materials.
Ideal for glass and tile to clean precise holes.
When using it, you should payAttention to the following points:
Do not use for concrete or for depths greater than 1.27 cm.
Start your hole diagonally, do a round track, and keep the exercise straight.
Always use water for lubrication, otherwise the diamond drill will burn out.
Reduce drilling speed, decrease drilling pressure, and greatly increase water lubrication to extend drill bit life.