- 15 x Mixed T Shank Jigsaw Blades
T101AO: These jigsaw blades cut cleanly and leave a smoother surface on both sides of the workpiece. High Carbon Steel body for long life in wood. Ideal for clean, curved cuts in wood and wood products.
- Pointed teeth reduce splintering on both sides of the workpiece
- For use on double-sided laminates, laminated substrates, mdf, hard and soft woods, and plywood
- 20 TPI pointed tooth profile and narrow blade bodyoptimized for clean, curved cuts and scrolling
- Equivalent to B29, A-80400 (Makita), 373392 (Milwaukee) and DT2168 (Dewalt)
|Application||Hard/soft woods, OSB, plywood 5/64" to 3/4" (1.5-15 mm)|
|Blade Height||0.28" (7.1mm)|
|Blade Length||3-1/4"" (83mm)|
|Blade Thickness||0.06" (1.5mm)|
|Jig Saw Blade Type||Jig Saw T-Shank|
|Material||High Carbon Steel|
|Overall Length||3-1/4" (83mm)|
|Teeth Per Inch||20 Progressive Teeth Per Inch|
|Tooth Design||Side set and ground|
|Type||Speed for Wood|
|Type of Cut||Straight and very fast cuts|
|Working Length||2-5/16" (56mm)|
Compatible with the following manufacturers:
AEG, ARGES, Black and Decker, Bosch, Dewalt, Draper, Einhell, ELU, Evolution, Fein, GMC, Guild, Hitachi, Makita, Metabo, Mafell, Milwaukee, Panasonic, Ryobi, Sparky, Skil, Silverline, Stanley, Titan, VonHaus, Worx and many more.
Please Note: You may have to remove the anti-splinter guard/insert to fit this blade. Always follow the instructions provided by your Jig saw manufacturer.