- 15 x T Shank Jigsaw Blades
T101B: One of the most popular wood cutting blades for all-around use. Produces clean, fast cuts in wood and wood by-products. Efficient and economical for professional or DIY users.
- 10 TPI variable-pitch tooth pattern for clean cuts in hard and soft wood, plywood, plastics, OSB, laminated particle board 3/16 In. to 1-1/4 In. (4.7-32mm) thick
- High carbon steel construction for long life in wood materials
- 4 In. (100mm) overall length, 3 In. (76mm) working length
- Equivalent to 59, A-86583 (Makita), 254061 (Milwaukee) and DT2165 (Dewalt)
|Application||Hard/soft woods, OSB, plywood 3/16 In. to 1-1/4 In.(4.7-32mm)|
|Blade Height||0.28" (7.1mm)|
|Blade Length||3-15/16" (100mm)|
|Blade Thickness||0.06" (1.5mm)|
|Jig Saw Blade Type||Jig Saw T-Shank|
|Material||High Carbon Steel|
|Overall Length||3-15/16" (100mm)|
|Teeth Per Inch||10 Progressive Teeth Per Inch|
|Tooth Design||Side set and ground|
|Type||Clean for Wood|
|Type of Cut||Straight and very fast cuts|
|Working Length||3" (76mm)|
Compatible with the following manufacturers:
AEG, ARGES, Black and Decker, Bosch, Dewalt, Draper, Einhell, ELU, Evolution, Fein, GMC, Guild, Hitachi, Makita, Metabo, Mafell, Milwaukee, Panasonic, Ryobi, Sparky, Skil, Silverline, Stanley, Titan, VonHaus, Worx and many more.
Please Note: You may have to remove the anti-splinter guard/insert to fit this blade. Always follow the instructions provided by your Jig saw manufacturer.