- 15 x T Shank Jigsaw Blades
T101BR: Unique reverse-tooth design produces clean top surfaces with minimal splintering. For clean, fast cuts in wood and wood byproducts, countertops, and other visible surfaces. Efficient and economical for professional or DIY users.
- 10 TPI reverse-pitch tooth pattern for extra clean top surfaces when cutting in hard and soft wood, plywood, plastics, OSB, laminated particle board 3/16 In. to 1-1/4 In. (4.7-32mm) thick
- High carbon steel construction for long life in wood materials
- 4 In. (100mm) overall length, 3 In. (76mm) working length
- Equivalent to B19, 792520-5 (Makita), 348072 (Milwaukee) and DT2053 (Dewalt)
|Application||Hard/soft woods, plastics, OSB, plywood, laminated particle board 3/16" - 1-1/4" (4.7-32mm)|
|Blade Height||0.28" (7.1mm)|
|Blade Length||4.0" (100mm)|
|Blade Thickness||0.06" (1.5mm)|
|Jig Saw Blade Type||Jig Saw T-Shank|
|Material||High Carbon Steel|
|Overall Length||4.0" (100mm)|
|Teeth Per Inch||10 Teeth Per Inch|
|Tooth Design||Ground teeth and taper ground back|
|Type||Clean for Wood|
|Type of Cut||Reverse tooth, splinter-free cuts on top of surface|
|Working Length||3" (76mm)|
Compatible with the following manufacturers:
AEG, ARGES, Black and Decker, Bosch, Dewalt, Draper, Einhell, ELU, Evolution, Fein, GMC, Guild, Hitachi, Makita, Metabo, Mafell, Milwaukee, Panasonic, Ryobi, Sparky, Skil, Silverline, Stanley, Titan, VonHaus, Worx and many more.
Please Note: You may have to remove the anti-splinter guard/insert to fit this blade. Always follow the instructions provided by your Jig saw manufacturer.