- 15 x T Shank Jigsaw Blades
T119BO: One of the most popular wood cutting blades for all-around use. Produces clean, fast cuts in wood and wood by-products. Efficient and economical for professional or DIY users.
- 12 TPI tooth profile and high carbon steel blade body produce fast results
- Optimized for curved or scroll cutting of wood and wood products 5 /64 In. to 1/4 In. (2-6.3mm) thick
- High carbon steel construction for long life in wood materials
- 3-1/4 In. (83mm) overall length, 2 3/16 In. (55mm) working length
- Equivalent to B18, A-85709 (Makita), 274650 (Milwaukee) and DT2050 (Dewalt)
|Application||Softwood, OSB, plywood 5/64" – 1/4"|
|Blade Height||0.2" (5mm)|
|Blade Length||3-1/4" (83mm)|
|Blade Thickness||0.06" (1.5mm)|
|Jig Saw Blade Type||Jig Saw T-Shank|
|Material||High Carbon Steel|
|Overall Length||3-1/4" (83mm)|
|Teeth Per Inch||12 Teeth Per Inch|
|Tooth Design||Side set and ground|
|Type||Clean for Wood|
|Type of Cut||Scroll blade for curved cuts|
|Working Length||2-3/16" (55mm)|
Compatible with the following manufacturers:
AEG, ARGES, Black and Decker, Bosch, Dewalt, Draper, Einhell, ELU, Evolution, Fein, GMC, Guild, Hitachi, Makita, Metabo, Mafell, Milwaukee, Panasonic, Ryobi, Sparky, Skil, Silverline, Stanley, Titan, VonHaus, Worx and many more.
Please Note: You may have to remove the anti-splinter guard/insert to fit this blade. Always follow the instructions provided by your Jig saw manufacturer.