- 15 x T Shank Jigsaw Blades
T144D: These jigsaw blades are an economical choice for fast cutting and sizing of wood and wood products. High carbon steel construction for long life.
- Designed for straight and very fast cuts in wood, OSB and plywood 1/4 In. to 2-3/8 In. (6-60mm) thick
- 5-6 TPI tooth profile and high carbon steel blade body for exceptionally fast cutting and long life in wood
- 4 In. (100mm) overall length, 3 In. (76mm) usable length
- Equivalent to B16, A-85684 (Makita), 213116 (Milwaukee) and DT2166 (Dewalt)
|Application||Hard/soft woods, OSB, plywood 1/4" - 2-3/8" (6-60mm)|
|Blade Height||0.28" (7.1mm)|
|Blade Length||4.0" (100mm)|
|Blade Thickness||0.05" (1.27mm)|
|Jig Saw Blade Type||Jig Saw T-Shank|
|Material||High Carbon Steel|
|Overall Length||4.0" (100mm)|
|Teeth Per Inch||5-6 Progressive Teeth Per Inch|
|Tooth Design||Side set and ground|
|Type||Speed for Wood|
|Type of Cut||Straight and very fast cuts|
|Working Length||3" (76mm)|
Compatible with the following manufacturers:
AEG, ARGES, Black and Decker, Bosch, Dewalt, Draper, Einhell, ELU, Evolution, Fein, GMC, Guild, Hitachi, Makita, Metabo, Mafell, Milwaukee, Panasonic, Ryobi, Sparky, Skil, Silverline, Stanley, Titan, VonHaus, Worx and many more.
Please Note: You may have to remove the anti-splinter guard/insert to fit this blade. Always follow the instructions provided by your Jig saw manufacturer.