- Utility equipment
- Cupboard and wardrobe interior fittings
- Other installations
- 16 Cube DIY Storage Organiser Unit, Plastic Closet
16 Cube DIY Storage Organiser Unit, Plastic Closet Cabinet, Wardrobe, With Doors, for Clothes Shoes Toys Books, Easy to Assemble, White LPC44BS
- Free delivery (postcode specific)
- ORGANISE YOUR LIFE: Lots of clean, neat storage space in these premium 16 Storage Cubes which is easy to put together using a DIY method. This modern/traditional design is in a lovely fashionable white colour that will go well with your furniture, carpet, and decor
- NO MORE DUSTING: The doors on these cubes keep out dust and dirt. You no longer have to spend time dusting, keeping your collectibles clean and pristine
- STORE MORE POSSESSIONS: These 30 x 30 x 30 cm cubes are made of PP Plastic sheets with sturdy metal wire frame and ABS plastic connectors. Each cube holds up to 10 kg. The unit after assembled is a very stable structure that won't tip or fall over
- USE MANY WAYS: These cubes are the perfect accessory for living room, entry, bedroom, office. Just right for storing clothing, shoes, bags, and toys. Use as a room divider or make a DIY playpen for your pet
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We are always available to provide a professional customer service before and after your purchase, don't wait any longer and enjoy it right now
The semi-transparent door panels make it easy to access inner items; the plastic sheets are water, dirt and mildew proof, and easy to clean.
The 4 corners of the plastic sheet adopt iron wire concave design, so the sheets and connectors are tightly connected with no gap between them where dust cannot enter.
Each plastic storage organiser from SONGMICS is designed with anti-tipping device to fix the item to the wall.
- Colour: White
- Material: PP Plastic Sheets with Metal Wire Frame, ABS Connectors
- Product Size: 153 x 31 x 153 cm (W x D x H)
- Size of Individual Plastic Sheet: 30 x 30 cm
- Weight: 10.7 kg
- The Max. Load Capacity of Each Cube: 10 kg
- 56 x White semi-transparent sheets (30 x 30 cm)
- 16 x White semi-transparent door panels (30 x 30 cm)
- 52 x Black ABS plastic connectors
- 1 x Mallet (175 g)
- 2 x Anti-toppling fittings
- 1 x Instruction (EN, DE, FR, ES, IT)
- The item could not be delivered to the following areas, such as Channel Islands, Isle of Man etc. Thanks for your comprehension.
- Do not place the item outdoors for extended periods of time to avoid weathering.
- Keep round edge with “SONGMICS” logo of plastic connectors facing outward during assembly.
- All plastic sheets should be pressed to the bottom during assembly, after each layer is finished, firmly press each connector to make sure the wire corner reaches the bottom with no gap to add firmness.
Still unclear with something? In the following Q&A section, you may find the right answer to your question.
Q: Can the cabinet be assembled freely?
- A: Of course! These products are DIY and can be assembled however you like, as long as they are within the range of the accessories provided.
Q: Can the shelf be assembled and disassembled many times?
- A: This cabinet can be assembled and disassembled as many times as you need.
Q: Can you use two of these cabinets together?
- A: You can use the same style of products by SONGMICS together. For different style products, as long as the size of the panels and connectors are the same, you can also use them together. However, always keep in mind any tipping hazards before building too high.
Q: Are the doors necessary? Can the direction of the doors be adjusted?
- A: You can decide if you want to use the doors or not as they don't affect the overall stability of the product. The direction of the doors can also be adjusted depending on what you need.
Q: Can you hang this product on the wall?
- A: We don't recommend installing this product on the wall. Installing it on the wall will make the product less stable and reduce the load-bearing capacity. If you use it on the wall, placing heavy items on the product can increase the risk of damaging your wall, your items, and you. We also don't provide the tools or related accessories for installing this product on the wall. If you still decide to go through with installing it on the wall yourself, please prepare all necessary equipment such as expansion bolts, nails, straps, electric drills, etc.
Q: Do I need to use the anti-tipping hardware? Can the product stand alone?
- A: The anti-tipping hardware is necessary if you build the product to be 60 cm or taller. If it's below 60 cm, you can decide if you want to use the hardware provided.
- Length300 mm
- Type of productStorage bag / box
- Width300 mm
- ManoMano ReferenceME21422028
- Warranty1 years