These valves are often used in dispensing pump systems, particularly with centrifugal pumps, to prevent the pump from de-priming during rest.
- Size: 2" BSP;
- Brass valve body;
- NBR sealing disc;
- Maximum working temperatures: 90C;
- Maximum working pressure: 8 BAR (116psi);
- Suitable for suction lines on top-offtake tanks (where an anti-siphon valve is not present);
- Suitable for use with water, Oil, Diesel, and many other none toxic acid free fluids;
- Uni-directional - valve manages the flow in one direction only, which is indicated by the arrow on the body;
- Composed by a spring, a little valve and a couple of parts made of brass (body and end-adapter) which contain them and that are assembled by means of threat and a sealed material to obtain their aim.
*Free shipping availability will depend on your postcode, this information will be available at checkout.