2 x Property 600 metre UltraCom4 Wireless Intercom, designed for use on a Single Entrance shared by Two Properties, ideal for use on Flats or a Gated Entrance.
- 1 x 4 x Property Caller Station (allowing two further properties to be added to the system in the future).
- 2 x Portable Handsets (one for each property, although more can be added).
- 2 x Portable Handset Charging Cradles.
- 2 x 3-pin Chargers for the Portable Handsets (2-pin available upon request).
How It Works:
The Caller Station has up to four name plates available, for a two property application customers would normally pair in button one & two and mark the name plates accordingly.
The visitors would simply press the Button next to the Name Plate which would call the portable handset (or handsets) inside the appropriate building. The person answering the handset will open up audio communication with the visitor, and if the system is connected to an Automatic Gate or Electric Door they would be able to release the lock with a press of a button on the same handset.
The Caller Station needs to be powered by 12v DC which is often taken from a control panel for an Automatic Gate or Electric Door, although we can supply an optional Plug in Transformer for applications just needing Communication.
The additional Battery Back up option (see drop down) on the Caller Station would allow users to Communicate in the event of a Power Failure, although the switching of Automatic Gates or Electric Doors would not operate in this mode.
If the battery back up option is selected, it will consist of 4 x AA batteries (not re-chargeable) which would be supplied.
The Portable Handsets supplied for each Property include a charging cradle & plug in charger, once charged they are fully portable, you can also purchase multiple handsets which will allow each property to answer the caller from multiple locations together with being able to communicate with each other from room to room, they also include the following features:
- Chime, Vibration & Flashing Alert.
- Volume Control.
- Multiple Handset Use (no limit).
- Handset to Handset Communication (once in communication a secure network is established).
- Door or Gate Release Functions (when answering the call).
- Ability to communicate and operate two Caller Stations (front and back entrances).
- Ability to operate the first Caller Station without having to communicate with the Caller Station.
- Battery Level Indicator.
- Front & Rear Gate Indicator: Yes.
- Push to Talk Feature (results in further wireless communication).
- Missed Call Indicator.
- 600 metre Operating Range (line of sight).
You can also add a second Caller Station for applications needing communication from front and back entrances, these can be:
- A 4 way Caller Station (006-1840).
- A single Caller Station with No Keypad.
- A single Caller Station with Keypad.
The Caller Station can be used with up four different properties, although each property can have multiple handsets if required, please see the following features:
- Weatherproof Caller Station.
- Name Plates Light Up During The Dark.
- Powered by 12v DC.
- Optional Battery Back Up (for communication only).
- Clear & Secure 600 metre (line of sight) Digital Communication.
- Gate & Door Lock Release Outputs: Momentary N/O & N/C.
- Ability to release Front Gate without communicating with Visitors.
- Option to use a second Caller Stations: Factory Setting Only.
- Optional Aerial Connector (ideal for mounting an external aerial onto the rear of a gate post or wall).
- Momentary N/O going N/C on Caller Station (for the duration of the Intercom calling the Handset).
There are two Aerials available, one built into the Caller Station, and an optional External model which is designed to be fitted onto the back of the Gate Post etc, we would recommend using the External Aerial connection for most Gate applications.
Wireless Operating Range:
The Wireless Operational range between the Caller Stations and Portable Handsets is 600 metres (line of sight), which equates to around 200 - 300 metres in most applications, the use of the External Aerial will help if the Caller Station is mounted on a thick Gate Post or Wall.
There is a volt free momentary N/O or N/C Relay Output which would be connected to an Automatic Gate or Electric Door System, and this Relay can be activated by using any of the Portable Handsets inside the buildings.
There is also the option of activating the Output Relay on the first Caller Station without having to even talk to the visitor at the Gate or Door.
A very competitive Wireless Intercom for use on 2 to 4 properties, ideal for small Gated Communities of small blocks of Flats.
The following accessories can be added to the Wireless Intercom System, including:
- Booster Aerial (often fitted to the rear of a gatepost or pillar to optimize the wireless operating range).
- Additional Portable Handsets.
- One additional Caller Station.
- Booster Aerial Extension Cables.