Please Note: This product is not compatible with any Bosch, Fein, Festool multi tool power tool that uses Starlock or AutoClick blades.
- TopsTools universal oscillating multitool saw blade accessory kit
- FastLok fitting accessories system means they are designed to be the best fit for your multitool
- Fast / Quick release blades allow quicker blade changes
- Ideal for cutting a variety of materials
- Professional quality multi tool blades with measurement scales (mm/cm and inches)
- 1 x 10mm 18TPI HCS Fine Tooth Blade FA10F
- 1 x 20mm 18TPI HCS Fine Tooth Blade FA20F
- 1 x 35mm 13TPI HCS Japan Coarse Tooth Blade FA35J
- 1 x 35mm 18TPI HSS Bi-Metal Blade FA35B
- 1 x 35mm 18TPI HCS Fine Tooth Blade FA35F
- 1 x 44mm 18TPI HCS Fine Tooth Blade FA44F
- 1 x 44mm 18TPI HSS Bi-Metal Blade FA44B
- 1 x 44mm 13TPI HCS Japan Coarse Tooth Blade FA44J
- 1 x 44mm 15TPI HCS 55mm Long Blade FA44L
- 1 x 65mm 18TPI HCS Fine Tooth Blade FA65F
- 1 x 65mm 13TPI HCS Japan Coarse Tooth Blade FA65J
- 1 x 90mm 18TPI HCS Fine Tooth Blade FA90F
- 1 X Stainless Steel Rigid Scraper FASCB
- 1 X Stainless Steel Flexible Scraper FASCF
- 1 X HSS Tapered Sealant Remover FASCSEA
- 1 X Stainless Steel Multi Material Swing Cutter FASCSW
- 1 X 65mm Diamond Grout Full Circle Blade FA65DC
- 1 X 65mm Carbide Grout Segmented Blade FA65C
- 1 X 35x50mm Carbide Rasp Finger FACRMT
- 1 X 80x80mm Triangle Carbide Rasp FACRTR
Fine Tooth Blades (F) - Fine-cut blades with a high number of teeth ( 18 TPI ) are usually used for finishing carpentry and softer materials. Best for cutting: wood, drywall, plastics, plasterboard, fiberglass, acrylics (Plexiglas), laminates and other non-metallic materials.
Japan Coarse Tooth (J) - The double row of bevelled teeth ( 13 TPI ) allows very fast, precise and aggressive cutting into a wide range of materials. Suitable for wood, wood laminates, softer plastics, sheetrock and plasterboard.
Bi-Metal (B) - Long Life Blade - features high speed steel ( HSS ) hardened teeth ( 18 TPI ). This type of blade is suitable for harder wood, copper ( copper pipes ), aluminium, fibreglass, plasterboard, hard plastic ( acrylics, plexiglas ) and non-ferrous metals. The hardened teeth ensure a longer life compared to standard carbon based blades. This type of blade can be used for demolition. Not Suitable for high strength steel which includes screws and bolts etc.
Carbide Grout Blades (C) - Great for removing old grout from tile joints. These are ideal for cutting ceramics, glass, cast iron and other hard materials. Particularly good for neatly cutting holes in the middle of ceramic tiles or tiles that are already fixed to the wall - say when cutting in electrical accessory boxes, or making access to shower valves. It can also be used to remove thin set or mortar and cut grooves in concrete. Recessed design allows flush cutting.
Carbide Rasp (CRT): The carbide rasp is also a very handy tool for tilers, It allows the quick and effective removal of old set tile adhesive for example. Combined with this and the carbide segment saw, removing broken or damaged tiles for replacement becomes very straightforward. The rasp is also effective at removing badly flaked old paint, or putty residue from window frames when re-glazing. Can be used on wood for coarse shaping, or for quickly removing rotten wood from window frames etc prior to filling.
Scraper / Sealant Blades (SC): Great for removing, scraping, stripping old paint, hardened adhesives, caulk, coatings & residues. Easily lifts laminate, vinyl, wood, floor, wall coverings and even cuts carpet / felt.
Compatible with the following manufacturers:
- Bosch Professional GOP10.8 VLI, GOP 250 2000
- Bosch PMF180, PMF190, PMF10.8 LI, PMF CES All-Rounder (Non - StarLock / AutoClic versions)
- Black and Decker MT300KA, MT250KA, HPL108MTKA, Matrix Evo, MultiEvo 18V 300W, MTOS4-XJ
- Dewalt DWE315, DCS355
- Makita, TM3000C, DTM50Z, TM3010CK
- Dremel Multimax, Multi-Max
- Einhell BT-TK 108li, RT-MG108L, RT-MG200E /2
- Erbauer ERB474HTL, ERB620HTL, ERI616HTL, BT-MG 220
- Milwaukee M12, M18
- Fein Multimaster, Multi Talent FMM350Q FMT250 FMM250Q (Non - StarLock versions)
- Ryobi RMT1801M
- Stanley Fatmax 18v, FME650K 300W
- Worx WX680, SDS Sonicrafter F30, F50, WX678.9 Li-Ion, WX667.1, WX679 250w, WX680, WX681 SDS
- AEG, Aldi Workzone, CEL MTP1, 144MT 14.4V, Challenge Extreme, Draper Redline MT300, Draper 23666, DYNATEC , Ferm Oscillating Multitool Combitool 280w, GUILD PMF250G, CMT18G, 300Watt MOSS S2, MYLEK, Sealey SMT180, CPMT18V, Silverline 243574 DIY 260w, Silverline Silverstorm 280W, Terratek 220W, Titan TTP448HTL, VOCHE 260W, VonHaus, Wolf 260w and many others
Not Compatible with the following manufacturers:
PMF250 (GREEN) BOSCH GOP300 (BLUE) and any StarLock machine.