1. PROTECT YOURSELF FROM THE SUN: With the arrival of beautiful days, you can't wait to relax yourself outside! This parasol with excellent UPF 50+ sun protection protects your skin for worry-free outdoor dining
2. STRENGTH-MEETS-BEAUTY: The 2 parts of the beech wood pole are held tightly together by an aluminium alloy joint; 8 durable hardwood ribs give the umbrella a steady support, while adding a fresh and natural touch your terrace
3. NO FEAR OF THE BURNING SUN: Don't worry about using the garden umbrella even during the hottest hours! The canopy is made of thick 180 g/m² polyester, which is durable, resistant, and does not fade, serving you for summers to come!
4. FROM EAST TO WEST: No need to move your deck chair to stay in the shade every hour! Simply change the angle of the canopy according to the position of the sun, thanks to the quality galvanized alloy joint that resists rust and breakage
5. ASSEMBLE WITH EASE: Screw the upper part of the pole to the lower one, attach the pole to a base (not included), pull the rope to open the umbrella, and you'll already be enjoying the breeze on your terrace!
Warm sunshine, fresh air, and the clear sky...what are you waiting for? Open this SONGMICS umbrella parasol to protect yourself from the sun and celebrate such a wonderful day with a snack in the garden!
Advantages This Parasol Brings to Your Garden or Terrace:
- Diameter of 3 meters is large enough to accommodate 4-6 people;
- High UPF 50+ protection against UV rays;
- The tilt mechanism allows you to angle the canopy to obtain your desired shade;
- The pole is made of sturdy beech wood with high density and hardness;
- 8 ribs are in precious and resistant hardwood;
- The canopy is made of 180 g/m² polyester to last for a long time;
- It's easy to use the rope to open and close;
- Connect the two parts of the pole by screwing them together;
- The wooden structure, compared to common iron ones, gives a more natural tone to your exterior.
UPF50+ UV Resistance
The 180 g/m2 polyester canopy featuring excellent UV resistance up to UPF50+ provides ideal sun shade for your sun chair or table set in the garden, so you can relax in the fresh air with zero worry.
The canopy and the base pole can be easily clicked together; just detach the base pole and store it away when not in use; tilt mechanism allows you to easily angle the canopy (to both sides) according to the time of day.
No More Unstable Umbrellas
Featuring a beech wood pole, 8 sturdy hardwood ribs, this 3-meter diameter parasol provides stronger support to resist the wind, while also adding a natural touch to your garden.
Open It, Close It and Store It Easily
Thanks to the easy-to-use rope for opening and closing, the umbrella can be opened and closed easily. When not in use, it can be closed and stored in a small corner to save space.
- Material: Beech Wood Pole, Gonystylus Rib, 180 g/m² Polyester
- Height: 2.5 m
- Diameter: 3 m
- Diameter of the pole: 48 mm
- Weight: 12 kg
- 1 x Parasol
- 1 x Instructions (EN, DE, FR, ES, IT)
- The item could not be delivered to the following areas, such as Channel Islands, Isle of Man etc. Thanks for your comprehension.
- Base is not included.
- Do not open the umbrella with force, the tilt mechanism needs a slow and light opening.
- Close the parasol during nights and windy days.
- To extend the life of the product, please store it into a parasol cover (not included).