Please Note: This product is not compatible with any Bosch, Fein, Festool multi tool power tool that uses Starlock or AutoClick blades.
SabreCut Professional Oscillating Multitool Multi-cutter Blades.
Designed for professional machines and professional users. Exceptional quality Multitool blades at low prices.
- Durable Electroplated Blue Finish
- Laser Etched Measurement Scale (mm/cm and inches)
- Stainless Steel Arbor
- Bi-Material Construction
- Top Quality Steel
- Longer Life Blades
- Premium quality accessory / accessories
Electroplated Finish Blades
Our highest specification SuperCut blades have an electroplated finish. The advantage of being electroplated is that there is no paint to flake off and therefore less friction.
The end result is a more efficient cut and with less vibration, a more accurate finish. Electroplated blades are also proven to be more durable and will therefore last longer. Those who are serious about their work should insist on an electroplated blade finish on their blade.
- 1 x 10mm HCS Fine Tooth SC10F
- 1 x 20mm HCS Fine Tooth SC20F
- 6 x 32mm HCS Fine Tooth SC35F
- 2 x 44mm HCS Fine Tooth SC44F
- 2 x 40mm HCS Fine Tooth 78mm Long Reach SC44L
- 1 x 68mm HCS Fine Tooth SC65F
- 1 x 87mm HCS Fine Tooth SC90F
- 5 x 32mm HCS Japan Coarse Tooth SC35J
- 1 x 44mm HCS Japan Coarse Tooth SC44J
- 1 x 68mm HCS Japan Coarse Tooth SC65J
- 1 x 10mm HSS Long Life Bi-metal SC10B
- 1 x 20mm HSS Long Life Bi-metal SC20B
- 5 x 32mm HSS Long Life Bi-metal SC35B
- 1 x 44mm HSS Long Life Bi-metal SC44B
- 1 x 68mm HSS Long Life Bi-metal SC65B
- 1 x 87mm HSS Long Life Bi-metal SC90B
- 1 x Storage Box BB
Fine Tooth Blades (F) - Fine-cut blades with a high number of teeth ( 18 TPI ) are usually used for finishing carpentry and softer materials. Best for cutting: wood, drywall, plastics, plasterboard, fiberglass, acrylics (Plexiglas), laminates and other non-metallic materials.
Japan Coarse Tooth (J) - The double row of bevelled teeth ( 13 TPI ) allows very fast, precise and aggressive cutting into a wide range of materials. Suitable for wood, wood laminates, softer plastics, sheetrock and plasterboard.
Bi-Metal (B) - Long Life Blade - features high speed steel ( HSS ) hardened teeth ( 18 TPI ). This type of blade is suitable for harder wood, copper ( copper pipes ), aluminium, fibreglass, plasterboard, hard plastic ( acrylics, plexiglas ) and non-ferrous metals. The hardened teeth ensure a longer life compared to standard carbon based blades. This type of blade can be used for demolition. Not Suitable for high strength steel which includes screws and bolts etc.
SabreCut Beat Box
The box is a durable reusable storage solution for all your multi tool needs providing ample space to protect and organise your oscillating tool blades. Uniquely designed catch to make sure that the case does not open accidentally. The storage box is designed and manufactured using the highest quality materials and processes to ensure years of protection for your SabreCut blades.
The box has a maximum capacity of 31 SabreCut blades.
- SabreCut SuperCut has been designed with a patented fast change arbour.
- SabreCut SuperCut will fit Fein SuperCut and Festool Oscillating MultiCutters.
Compatible with the following manufacturers:
Fein SuperCut FSC1.6 FSC2.0 FSN400E AFSC18 AFMT12 & Festool Vecturo OS400 ONLY - NOT Compatible with StarLock machines.