4 TIER A-FRAME DESIGN: Features 4 leaning legs with beveled footpoint, well contact with ground to ensure the stability of plant shelves; 4 tier a shape structure make this plant stand looks beautiful and generous
HIGH QUALITY PINE WOOD: Select high quality pine wood, fine workmanship with nice wooden texture, carbonized at high temperature creates a vintage color and enhances the sturdiness of wood; a nice addition to any decor
PERFECT SIZE AND HEIGHT: perfect size in front of the window and height up your plants to get enough sunsine for growth; fit porperly in the living room, kitchen, porch and garden
SPACE-SAVING & LARGE CAPACITY: Display all your plants in a tidy space, hold up to 12 various sized plant pots on different heights; lightweight for easy moving around and sturdy for indoor outdoor use
Model: Multilayer/ 4 Tiers
Material: Solid Pine Wood
Color: Light Brown
Net Weight: 4.1kg/ 9 lbs
Max Load Capacity:
Top Tier 5kg/ 11 lbs
Second Tier 10kg/ 22 lbs
Third Tier 15kg/ 33 lbs
Bottom Tier 20kg/ 44 lbs
Product Dimension: L * W * H 104x25x102cm/ 40.9x9.8x40.2 inch
- Just be careful to make sure your parts are the right direction before screwing too tightly.
- The flower stand parts will be sent by separate and without assembling
- Please note that pots and plants, flowers are not included.
- Make sure you check both the weight capacity and the width it can hold before buying.
- Please refer to the measurement. Tiny measuring error is allowable in normal range.
- There might be a little color difference due to the monitor, camera or other factors, please refer to the physical item.
Plant and flower pots: get inspired by real projects
And here are our product suggestions
Questions & answers
All you need to know about this product from our experts
No questions have been asked (yet). So you can get started as soon as you are ready!
Overall rating out of 4 customer reviews
19 May 2022
I would recommend this product 100%. It is very attractive and improves the look of our garden, also very useful for either hardening off plants or just to show the prettier flowers to effect.