The Park Lane Grey Traditional Floor Standing Vanity Unit & Basin is a compact, elegant unit which will perfectly compliment any style of bathroom or cloakroom. The 400mm wide basin in white is made of easy to care for resin and has ample space to execute effective handwashing. There is a single tap hole ideal for installing a monobloc mixer tap.
Beneath the basin, there is a traditional-style faux drawer pull and below there is plenty of space to store hand towels and cleaning supplies. The cupboard has a small easy to grasp knob and has a soft-close feature, so no more slamming doors.
This vanity unit has a simple, practical style and stands flush on the floor to make cleaning easy. The grey finish is ideal to combine with any colour of décor and the unit is supplied fully assembled and ready to install. It comes with a ten-year guarantee, so you can rest assured that your new vanity unit and basin will keep looking good and performing correctly for a long time.
Features & Benefits:
• Single tap hole for a basin mixer
• Traditional-style faux drawer pull
• Luxury soft closing door
• Create a timeless look with chrome handles
• Supplied pre-assembled
• Bathroom furniture with a classic grey finish
• 10 Year guarantee as standard
Single tap hole for a basin mixer
- These vanity units are designed specifically for smaller spaces.
- The tap hole is offset to the side to allow for a slimmer basin.
- Basin mixer taps are a much more economical way of controlling your water temperature and flow.
- All you’ll need to do is find the perfect tap to match your bathroom.
Create a timeless look with chrome handles
- Getting the right look in your bathroom is all about the details.
- Our stunning traditional furniture comes with classically styled polished chrome handles.
- They’re a great complement for any timeless bathroom.
- A perfect match for any other chrome accessories that you might have.
- A huge advantage to our Park Lane vanity units is the fact that they’re supplied to you fully assembled.
- Simply remove them from the box and get them hooked up to your plumbing.
- The hardest thing you’ll have to do is decide which beautiful traditional tap you’d like to use with it.
Bathroom furniture with a classic grey finish
- If you’re going for a traditional theme then you really can’t get any better than this classy deep grey.
- It’s the perfect complement for all types of classic bathroom.
10 Year guarantee as standard
- When buying products for the bathroom you need to know that they’re going to stand the test of time.
- This is why this product comes with a fantastic 10 year guarantee against any manufacturing defects.