5FT x 4FT PRESSURE TREATED TONGUE & GROOVE MOBILITY SCOOTER STORE + LARGE SINGLE DOOR (No Floor)
The 5ft x 4ft Pressure Treated Tongue and Groove Mobility Scooter Store is a safe and secure storage solution for your mobility scooter. The design is specific to mobility scooters as it has a large door and no floor allowing the mobility scooter to roll in with ease.
Construction Main Points
- These stores are manufactured in England, using premium quality pressure treated FSC renewably sourced redwood timber creating a long lasting quality product.
- Redwood is the hardest of all softwoods and we use only the highest quality tanalised planed timbers.
- The timber is pressure treated for a long and durable life but it is still advised that a stain based treatment is applied every year.
- The door has attractive latches and hinges.
- Storage for 1 x Mobility Scooter
- Pressure Treated Renewably Sourced Redwood Timber
- Single Full Store Width Door
- No Floor For Ease Of Access
- Free Standing But Can Be Anchored To The Ground For Added Security
- UK Manufactured
- Flat Packed With Clear Easy To Assemble Instructions
Each shed comes with fully assembled panels including doors and a fixing kit with plenty of nails and felt to complete the roof assembly.
Tongue & Grooved Walls
Tongue & Groove Construction is traditional type of cladding designed to give a smoother enhanced finish whilst also making the shed more resistant to the weather.
Solid OSB Roof
Hard wearing, stable, excellent moisture resistance and is less susceptible to warping, distortion and layer separation than ply. No knots or voids to worry about.
|Wall Thickness||12mm Tongue & Groove|
|Roof||10mm Solid OSB |
|Door Opening||45" Wide x 54" High|
Do you need more information?
*Free shipping availability will depend on your postcode, this information will be available at checkout.