6FT x 3FT PRESSURE TREATED TONGUE & GROOVE BIKE STORE + DOUBLE DOORS
The Bike Store is an attractive and reliable feature for any garden. Lockable double doors ensure the shed is secure and that your possessions are kept safe.
Construction Main Points
- The shed is constructed from high quality pressure treated tongue and groove shiplap cladding.
- The high quality floor joists give the shed a solid and sturdy feel.
- The floor and roof is constructed from 10mm Solid OSB Board.
- Top grade timber is used throughout, sourced exclusively from Scandinavia and Siberia where the best timber for sheds is produced.
- The updated specification has a thin wooden panel on the outside of the left door rather than the inside to prevent water damage. Therefor a section must be cut out in order for the lock to fit flush on the door.
- The timber is tight grained producing less sap and is therefore a more durable timber than the faster growing timber used by other shed manufacturers.
- The building is pressure treated which means it is almost completely maintenance free once the building has been soundly erected, meaning there is no need to treat it every year which provides great savings over the years.
- Infused into the wood is a chemical preservative that goes deep into the wood, it is rot free and needs no yearly treatment.
- A Full Fixing Kit & Felt with Instructions manual is included.
- Lockable Bike Store
- Pressure Treated
- Double Doors
- 12mm Pressure Treated Tongue & Groove Walls
- 10mm Solid OSB Floor and Roof
- Mineral Roofing Felt
- UK Manufactured
- Easy Assembly
- 10 YEAR ANTI-ROT WARRANTY
Each shed comes with fully assembled panels including doors and a fixing kit with plenty of nails and felt to complete the roof assembly.
Tongue & Grooved Walls
Tongue & Groove Construction is traditional type of cladding designed to give a smoother enhanced finish whilst also making the shed more resistant to the weather.
This garden building comes with Ledge doors to allow a staple and hasp to be fitted to secure your shed.
This garden building uses planed timber in the floor joists to provide a sturdy support on your base.
This garden building comes with free roofing felt.
Solid OSB Roof & Floor
Hard wearing, stable, excellent moisture resistance and is less susceptible to warping, distortion and layer separation than ply. No knots or voids to worry about
|Wall Thickness||12mm Tongue & Groove|
|Roof||10mm Solid OSB |
|Door Opening||54" Wide x 50" High|
|Floor||10mm Solid OSB|