- Garden and Outdoor
- Shelter, storage and garages
- Garden sheds
- Wooden shed
- 6 x 4 (1.79m x 1.19m) - Premier Garden Bar And
6 x 4 (1.79m x 1.19m) - Premier Garden Bar And Store - 12mm Walls - Roof - Floor (CORE)
- Free delivery (postcode specific)
- At home between 9/12/2020 and 26/1/2021 for any order placed before 18 (Free shipping)
6ft x 4ft Garden Bar And Store (12mm T&G Walls, Floor and Roof)
The Garden Bar provides a really stylish aesthetic look combined with the Storage space makes it an attractive feature of any garden. The higher internal roof means you can stand comfortably inside the bar and allows you to store larger items. This Traditional English Bar looks great in any garden setting and is a great storage solution at a great price.
Construction Main Points
- The Bar and Store is constructed from high quality tongue and groove shiplap cladding. The floor and roof of this building are manufactured with the same material This is a reliable and durable material and its qualities are well recognized in the construction industry.
- Tongue & Groove construction is traditional type of cladding using a substantial 34mm x 34mm frame, designed to give a smoother enhanced finish whilst also making the shed more resistant to the weather.
- This item comes with a single door and framing giving extra support and a rim lock door handle for additional security.
- We recommend that your Bar and store is raised enough to allow air flow and prevent you shed from sitting on damp ground.
- Top grade timber is used throughout, sourced exclusively from Scandinavia and Siberia where the best timber for sheds is produced. The timber is tight grained producing less sap and is therefore a more durable timber than the faster growing timber used by other shed manufacturers.
- A Full Fixing Kit & Felt with Instruction manual is included.
- 6ft x 4ft Garden Bar And Store
- Framing 34mm x 34mm
- 12mm Tongue & Groove Wall Thickness
- 12mm Tongue & Groove Wall Roof
- 12mm Tongue & Groove Wall Floor
- Rim Lock
- Roof Felt
- Easy Assembly
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) Certified timber is used throughout to produce an environmentally friendly garden building
- Includes full fixing kit and instruction manual
The shed has been protected for around 6-8 weeks using timber preservative treatment. We advise that further treatment is carried out once the shed has been built.
Each shed comes with fully assembled panels including doors and a fixing kit with plenty of nails and felt to complete the roof assembly.
Tongue & Grooved Walls, Floor and Roof
Tongue & Groove Construction is traditional type of cladding designed to give a smoother enhanced finish whilst also making the shed more resistant to the weather.
This garden building comes with free roofing felt.
|External Depth x Width||7'7" x 6'4"|
|Door Height x Width||5'4" x 2'6"|
|Wall, Floor & Roof Thickness||12mm shiplap tongue and groove|
|Bearers||34mm x 34mm|
|Bearers Direction||Side to Side|
|Height Of Bar||3'7"|
|Framing||34mm x 34mm|
|Internal Depth x Width||3'11" x 5'10"|
|FSC Certified||Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) Certified timber is used throughout to produce an environmentally friendly garden building|
- ManoMano ReferenceME15759836
- Warranty1 years
- Summer house
- Garden summerhouse
- Fire pit table
- Bike shed
- Dual fuel bbq
- Garden shed
- Plastic garden storage shed
- Outdoor bar table
- Garden table and 6 chairs
- Corner shed
- Summer houses
- Corner summerhouse
- Garden summer house shed
- Bbq shelter
- Summer house shed
- Summerhouses uk
- Home bar
- Plastic outdoor storage sheds
- Shiplap cladding
- Wooden summer house