Please Note: This product is not compatible with any Bosch, Fein, Festool multi tool power tool that uses Starlock or AutoClick blades.
- TopsTools universal oscillating multitool saw blade accessory kit
- Ideal for cutting a variety of materials
- UniLok fitting accessories system means they are designed to be the best fit for your multitool
- Professional quality multi tool blades with measurement scales (mm/cm and inches)
- 1 x 10mm 18TPI HCS Fine Tooth Blade UN10F
- 1 x 20mm 18TPI HCS Fine Tooth Blade UN20F
- 2 x 35mm 13TPI HCS Japan Coarse Tooth Blade UN35J
- 2 x 35mm 18TPI HSS Bi-Metal Blade UN35B
- 6 x 35mm 18TPI HCS Fine Tooth Blade UN35F
- 2 x 44mm 18TPI HCS Fine Tooth Blade UN44F
- 2 x 44mm 18TPI HSS Bi-Metal Blade UN44B
- 2 x 44mm 13TPI HCS Japan Coarse Tooth Blade UN44J
- 2 x 44mm 15TPI HCS 55mm Long Blade UN44L
- 2 x 65mm 18TPI HCS Fine Tooth Blade UN65F
- 2 x 65mm 13TPI HCS Japan Coarse Tooth Blade UN65J
- 2 x 90mm 18TPI HCS Fine Tooth Blade UN90F
- 1 X 35x50mm Velcro Finger Sanding Pad Small UNFSP
- 1 X 80 x 80mm Velcro Delta Sanding Pad Large UNSP
- 20 x 80 x 80mm Mixed grade sanding sheets Large 40/80/120/180/240
- 20 x 35x50mm Mixed grade sanding sheets Small 40/80/120/180/240
Fine Tooth Blades (F) - Fine-cut blades with a high number of teeth ( 18 TPI ) are usually used for finishing carpentry and softer materials. Best for cutting: wood, drywall, plastics, plasterboard, fiberglass, acrylics (Plexiglas), laminates and other non-metallic materials.
Japan Coarse Tooth (J) - The double row of bevelled teeth ( 13 TPI ) allows very fast, precise and aggressive cutting into a wide range of materials. Suitable for wood, wood laminates, softer plastics, sheetrock and plasterboard.
Bi-Metal (B) - Long Life Blade - features high speed steel ( HSS ) hardened teeth ( 18 TPI ). This type of blade is suitable for harder wood, copper ( copper pipes ), aluminium, fibreglass, plasterboard, hard plastic ( acrylics, plexiglas ) and non-ferrous metals. The hardened teeth ensure a longer life compared to standard carbon based blades. This type of blade can be used for demolition. Not Suitable for high strength steel which includes screws and bolts etc.
Sanding Pads & Sheets (SK): A hook and loop sanding backing pad designed for the felt backed sanding sheets. Unlike traditional delta pads these have a slight radius to each side that matches the arc of rotation of the machine. This enables you to sand right up to an adjacent surface with no risk of straying onto it, or hammering against an edge as you would with a traditional delta sander.
Use the 40/80-grit for rough wood or metal sanding and rust or old finish removal, the 120/180-grit for general wood or metal sanding, the 240-grit for the finishing touch of wood, metal, plaster and other surfaces
Do not apply excessive force when sanding as this results in a poor finish and excessive wear to tools and attachments. Allow both the tool and pad to cool during longer sanding jobs.
Compatible with the following manufacturers:
- Bosch Professional GOP10.8 VLI, GOP 250 300
- Bosch PMF180, PMF190, PMF10.8 LI, PMF 250 CES All-Rounder (Non - StarLock / AutoClic versions)
- Makita, TM3000C, DTM50Z, TM3010CK
- Einhell BT-TK 108li, RT-MG108L, RT-MG200E /2
- Erbauer ERB474HTL, ERB620HTL, ERI616HTL, BT-MG 220
- Hitachi CV18DBL/W4 18V
- Milwaukee M12, M18
- Fein Multimaster, Multi Talent FMM350Q FMT250 FMM250Q
- Ryobi RMT1801M, RMT200, RMT12011L
- Worx WX680, SDS Sonicrafter F30, F50, WX678.9 Li-Ion, WX667.1, WX679 250w, WX680, WX681 SDS
- AEG, Aldi Workzone, CEL MTP1, 144MT 14.4V, Challenge Extreme, Draper Redline MT300, Draper 23666, DYNATEC, Ferm Oscillating Multitool Combitool 280w, GUILD PMF250G, CMT18G, 300Watt MOSS S2, MYLEK, Parkside, Sealey SMT180, CPMT18V, Silverline 243574 DIY 260w, Silverline Silverstorm 280W, Terratek 220W, Titan TTP448HTL, VOCHE? 260W, VonHaus, Wolf 260w, Workzone and many more
Not Compatible with the following manufacturers:
NOT COMPATIBLE WITH ANY STARLOCK MACHINE