The braided polyester rope is widely used in marine and industrial industries as well as general purpose applications, being ideal for use as rigging lines, main sheets, jib sheets, genoa sheets, tent guy lines, washing lines, etc. While having a high strength, this polyester rope is of low stretch. Meanwhile, it is good UV resistant, abrasion resistant and chemicals resistant, to ensure a long term use. Please note that this rope has a braided sheath but the core strands are not braided.
- Material: Polyester
- Diameter: 6 mm
- Length: 50 m
- Net weight: 1.27 kg
- Very high UV resistance and abrasion resistance
- Very good salt water, acid and petroleum resistance
- High strength and low stretch
- Breaking strength: 550 kg
- Working strength: 110 kg
- Not suitable for climbing,for lifting goods/loads or for using as a swing/a part of a swing.
- Fabric: Polyester: 100%
*Free shipping availability will depend on your postcode, this information will be available at checkout.