Green 6ft timber fence posts are suitable for all types of panel fencing
These 6ft timber fence posts have the benefit of being pressure treated to give a 15 year anti-rot guarantee for use in ground contact.
Always remember to allow at least 600mm of post length into the ground, thus you should order your post lengths 2' (600mm) longer than your panel height, i.e; 8' posts for a 6ft fence, 7' posts for a 5' fence, etc.
The pressure treated post has been incised for deeper preservative penetration giving it a 15 year anti-rot guarantee. The sawn finish provides a rustic appearance, then finish off with a post cap or decorative finial.
Make the job simple and save time with our easy to use easy-fit fixing spike and bases as featured in the accessories.
- 15 year anti-rot guarantee
- Incised for deeper preservative penetration
- Pressure treated
- Heavy duty fence post
- Available in 11 different sizes
- Ideally suited for fencing 4ft in height
- Recommended sinking depth 60cm
- Finish off with a post cap or decorative finial
- Use our easy-fit fixing accessories
|Post Width||75 mm / 2.95 inch|
|Post Depth||75 mm / 2.95 inch|