- Multifunctional Drill Bit Set: This tungsten carbide tip drill bit is sharp, easy to locate, stable to drill, quick to open without exceeding the limit, sharp and smooth. The 3-flat shaft ensures that you can hold it in place without slipping or scratching, damaging the tile enamel.
- Versatile: The masonry drill bit set is widely used. It can easily penetrate and reduce blowout in various materials such as ceramic tile, glass, hard plastic, cement concrete, mirror travertine, brick wall, wood.
- Rugged: High quality multi-purpose tungsten carbide drill set, which prevents cracking and provides longer life, sturdy and durable. Note: When drilling hard materials (glass, porcelain tile, marble or granite), please use water for lubrication.
- Convenient Tool: Ceramic Drill Bit, Great for Drilling Holes Faster in Bathroom Tiles or Wall Mirrors. It is a useful tool set for the home and comes with a one-piece plastic cover for easy storage.
- Different sizes: 7-piece drill bit with 4 different sizes, 2 x 6 mm (1/4 "), 2 x 8 mm (5/16 "), 2 x 10 mm (3/8 "), 1 x 12mm (1/2 "), different sizes for different uses so that you can meet different of your daily needs.
Set of 7 triangular alloy drills for tile drill, glass drill, ceramic drill, concrete drill, masonry drill, brick drill and diamond drill mm)
Important Product Features:
Ideal for drilling holes in bathroom tiles or wall mirrors. Once the bit is drilled through the tile or mirror, it can easily face the masonry behind it.
Carbide with a reinforced head that prevents cracking of the drill bit and provides longer life.
U-shaped slot design with quick removal of drilling dust. The 3 flat shank helps to hold and stabilize the bit in the bit.
When drilling hard materials (glass, porcelain tile, marble or granite), use water to lubricate.
Material: triangle alloy
Wave: 3 - flat wave
Size: 6mm, 6mm, 8mm, 8mm, 10mm, 10mm, 12mm (1/4 ", 1/4 ", 5/16 ", 5/16 ", 3/8 ", 3/8 ", 1/2 "))
2 x glass drills * 6 mm (1/4 ")
2 x glass drills * 8 mm (5/16 ")
2 x glass drills * 10 mm (3/8 ")
1 x glass drill * 12 mm (1/2 ")