Product is supplied unpainted.
7ft x 5ft Premier Wooden Summerhouse - Double Doors (12mm T&G Walls & Floor)
The Tongue & Groove wooden cladding provides more stability and an aesthetic look to your summerhouse. This combined with the traditional apex roof style makes it an attractive feature of any garden. The higher internal roof means you can stand comfortably inside the summerhouse and allows you to store larger items. This UK manufactured shed looks great in any garden setting and is a great storage solution at a great price.
Construction Main Points
- The shed is constructed from high quality 12mm Tongue and Groove shiplap cladding; providing increased strength and stability.
- The high quality floor joists give the shed a solid and sturdy feel and allow a larger load capacity.
- The shed comes with a free factory base which will last up to 6 weeks. We recommend you treat your shed as soon as you have built it.
Framework: A robust planed 34x34mm (1 1/2" x 1 1/2") framework (walls and floor) that gives the building strength.
Floor: The floor is manufactured from high quality 12mm planed tongue and groove matching pattern boarding.
Roof: The roof is constructed from 11mm Oriented Strand Board (OSB) with included roofing felt.
Walls: The walls are constructed using high quality 12mm thick softwood planed tongue and groove shiplap pattern boarding.
Doors: Proper Joinery ¾ Glazed in 3mm horticultural double doors.
- 12mm TONGUE AND GROOVE FLOOR
- 12mm TONGUE AND GROOVE Shiplap Wall Construction
- Strong 34mm Framework
- 12mm Shiplap interlocking cladding
- High quality timber
- 11mm Solid OSB Floor
- Door sited on the 7ft side
- All Fixtures, Fittings and Felt included
- Easy to Assemble
- Includes full fixing kit and instruction manual
The shed has been protected for around 6-8 weeks using timber preservative treatment. We advise that further treatment is carried out once the shed has been built.
Each shed comes with fully assembled panels including pre-hung doors and a fixing kit with plenty of nails and felt to complete the roof assembly. Includes full fixing kit and instruction manual.
Tongue and Grooved Walls + Roof + Floor
Tongue and Groove Construction is traditional type of cladding designed to give a smoother enhanced finish whilst also making the shed more resistant to the weather. A Tongue and Grooved Roof and Floor is useful for making the shed sturdier and stronger for heavier items.
|Internal Depth x Width||5'1" x 6'8"|
|External Depth x Width||6'4" x 6'8"|
|Door Height x Width||5'8" x 4'5"|
|Wall Thickness||12mm Tongue & Groove|
|Floor ||12mm Tongue & Groove|
|Roof||11mm Solid OSB Roof|