Product is supplied unpainted.
7ft x 7ft Tongue & Groove Corner Wooden Garden Pent Shed / Workshop + Double Doors
The Tongue & Groove Wooden cladding provides more stability and an aesthetic look to your garden building. This combined with the traditional apex roof style makes it an attractive feature of any garden. The higher internal roof means you can stand comfortably inside the shed and allows you to store larger items. This UK manufactured shed looks great in any garden setting and is a great storage solution at a great price.
Construction Main Points
- The shed is constructed from high quality 12mm Tongue and Groove shiplap cladding; providing increased strength and stability.
- The windows can be placed on either side of the shed.
- The high quality floor joists give the shed a solid and sturdy feel and allow a larger load capacity.
- The shed comes with a free factory base which will last up to 6 weeks. We recommend you treat your shed as soon as you have built it.
- 7ft x 7ft Tongue & Groove Corner Wooden Garden Pent Shed / Workshop
- Framing 34mm x 34mm
- 12mm Tongue & Groove Wall Thickness
- 10mm Solid OSB Roof
- 12mm Tongue & Groove Floor
- Double Doors with Hasp & Staple (lock not supplied)
- Roof Felt
- Easy Assembly
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) Certified timber is used throughout to produce an environmentally friendly garden building
- Includes full fixing kit and instruction manual
The shed has been protected for around 6-8 weeks using timber preservative treatment. We advise that further treatment is carried out once the shed has been built.
Each shed comes with fully assembled panels including pre-hung doors and a fixing kit with plenty of nails and felt to complete the roof assembly. Includes full fixing kit and instruction manual.
Side Window Feature
A side window feature ensures natural light floods the interior making the shed ideal for storage or use as a workshop.
Tongue and Grooved Walls + Floor
Tongue and Groove Construction is traditional type of cladding designed to give a smoother enhanced finish whilst also making the shed more resistant to the weather. A Tongue and Grooved Roof and Floor is useful for making the shed sturdier and stronger for heavier items.
Solid Sheet Material Roof
The roof is constructed using 11mm solid sheet material.
|Door Height x Width||1.36m x 1.73|
|Framing||34 x 34mm|
|Lock||Hasp and Staple|
|Bearers||34mm x 34mm|
|Window||2 Opening 3mm Horticultural Glazed Windows|
|Footprint (Depth x Width)||2.00m x 2.00m|
|FSC Certified ||Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) Certified timber is used throughout to produce an environmentally friendly garden building|
|diagonal dimensions||internal-2.84m; external-2.93m; roof-3.03m|
|Roof||10mm Solid OSB|
|Floor||12mm Tongue & Groove|