- Garden and Outdoor
- Sheds and garden buildings
- Garden sheds
- Wooden sheds
- 8x10 Shed Petrus - Wooden Garden Log Cabin Style
8x10 Shed Petrus - Wooden Garden Log Cabin Style Heavy Duty Secure Workshop Tool Storage Roof Felt Included
- Free delivery (postcode specific)
- At home between 29/3/2021 and 14/4/2021 for any order placed before 6 PM (Free shipping)
The Petrus Log Cabin Workshop is made from high quality slow-grown spruce with 28mm interlocking thick wall logs, and 19mm floor and roof boards. It boasts heavy duty double doors fitted with a high quality 4-point locking system. This cabin-style workshop is ideal for small DIY projects or for storing your tools, bicycles, motorcycle or mower, which can easily be wheeled in over the low threshold door up onto the workshop floor. A pair of air vents are included to help air circulation.
Petrus Log Cabin Workshop
Industry Leading 4 Point Locking System on Door
Easy Access - Low Step
28mm Interlocking Log Walls
19mm Tongue and Groove Roof and Floor
No Planning Permission Required
Roof Felt Included
Dunster House Ltd. - Over 25 Years Of Supplying Quality Products
Included: All Fixings needed for construction. Build Instructions.
External Width: 2.50m (8' 2")
External Depth: 3.00m (9' 10")
Ridge Height: 2.43m (7' 11")
Internal Width: 2.31m (7' 6")
Internal Depth: 2.80m (9' 2")
Internal Area (m2): 6.47m2
Internal Eaves Height: 2.02m (6' 7")
Wall Thickness: 28mm
Roof Thickness: 19mm
Floor Thickness: 19mm
Shed Door Walkthrough Height: 1.93m (6' 3")
Shed Door Walkthrough Width: 1.58m (5' 2")
Door Overall Frame Height: 2.09m (6' 10")
Door Overall Frame Width: 1.78m (5' 10")
Double Door: 28mm thick
Floor Bearers: Pressure Treated (10 year guarantee against rot and insect infestation)
Shipping From UK With FREE DELIVERY* to mainland England & Wales.
Installation - We do not offer installation. All our garden buildings have been designed for the DIY market and supplied with full pictorial instructions.
Natural Timber Properties - Despite the care we take in selecting the very best Timber available, it can still be unpredictable as its very nature is to be porous and swell up when it gets wet. Any wooden product will do this throughout its life, but there are a few things you can do to help limit this movement:
1. Water Repellent Treatment - We would recommend that you use an appropriate water repellent treatment. This helps minimise the amount of moisture that the timber can absorb and thus minimises the risk of any major movement. (Please note: water repellent treatment is not the same as pressure treatment)
2. Ventilation - Keeping your timber building ventilated is no less important than keeping your house well ventilated. This is especially true if you plan to cover up your floorboards with something (double check with an expert, that the material is suitable to do so), as moisture can become trapped between layers of non-breathable materials and build-up, leading to floors becoming rotten.
3. Regular Seasonal Maintenance - Whether you opt to build your product yourself, don't be afraid to tighten the odd bolt here and there. Your product is a long term investment, so it's only right to give it some love and care from time to time. Make sure that it's properly treated before the rainy months, and that you make adjustments to doors and window frames when needed.
Foundation - We recommend a flat, level concrete base with an allowance of at least 100mm on each side. e.g. A 4m by 3m building would have a base of 4.2m by 3.2m.
Untreated Interlocking Logs - We only use full lengths of engineered precision cut and routed tongue and groove timber in our log cabins. These logs are planned, leaving you with a smooth finish and a more aesthetically pleasing and stronger product. Other companies are happy to provide you with rough offcuts, glued and finger-jointed together, creating a weakened cabin and an off-putting appearance.
No Bespoke Sizes - All our products are sold as advertised and we don't do bespoke sizes. Our shed models come in different sizes you can choose from. This allows us to ensure consistent quality of our products and precise cuts made by our machines.
Delivery Service - All of our products are delivered using our own fleet of vehicles, not sub-contractors. Our deliveries take place Monday to Friday between the hours of 8:30 am and 7:00 pm. Please find more information on how your delivery will be carried out on our website and in your order confirmation.
Due to the unprecedented circumstances surrounding the COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak we are unable to deliver to Scotland, and a number of other postcodes until further notice. This is due to the issues surrounding accommodation and hospitality services for our drivers. We are doing our best to support our customers during this difficult time and we apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Postcodes affected include SA, TR, PL, TQ6, 7, 8 & 9. EX20, 21, 22, 23, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, & 39. LD2, 3, 4 & 5.
Please provide a telephone number to enable us to contact you to arrange a delivery date, as all deliveries must be booked in.
- Depth3 m
- Height2.02 m
- Surface exterior6.47 m²
- ManoMano ReferenceME12343883