The ACO HexDrain Channel with Grating is a channel drainage system that is suitable for domestic drainage applications such as pathways, patios, driveways and other similar landscaping projects.
- Available in 1-metre lengths, however, each channel has a cutting guide to create 500mm lengths, allowing you to customise your channel drainage.
- Manufactured from recycled polypropylene, making them lightweight for easier installation and suitable for pedestrian and vehicle traffic up to 1.5 tonnes.
- The hexagonal column design increases strength for load-bearing.
- Each channel clips together to provide easy installation.
- Easy fit endcap for both male and female connections.
- Friction-fit and anti-shunt features eliminate movement once in place.
- On the underside of each channel, there is a clearly marked installation guide.
- A choice of eight vertical outlets.
- Available with either a black plastic grating or a galvanised steel grating depending on your decorative requirements.
- The galvanised steel grating offers corrosion-resistant channels and a contemporary finish to your project.
System CE marked and fully certified to Load Class A 15 BS EN 1433:2002.