TV stands is made using high-grade metal iron material for a robust construction, which ensures heavy duty performance and durability, support weight loading up to 88 pounds without falling, ensuring your TV is safely and stably mounted on the stand.
With the feature of height adjustable, enabling you can adjust the height to suit your needs, easily raise monitor off the floor for comfortable viewing. Helps relieve eye, neck and back strain. Multiple hole positions allowing to slide left & right to fit your different sizes of LED LCD.
The sleek, minimalist design tv bracket adds sophisticated style to a living space, perfectly paired with cabinet or nightstand furniture, complementing both art decor and modern aesthetics. This professional accessory is ideal for using in the schools teaching, meeting rooms, conference rooms, industrial areas, laboratories, living room, condos.
Type: TV Stand
Assembly Required: Yes
Features: Free Standing, height adjustable
Universal: for Samsung, for Philips, for Sharp, for TCL
Net Weight: 8.8kg
Fits TV Screen Size Up To: 32"-100"
Max Weight Capacity: 40kg/ 88 lbs
VESA Standard: up to 800*400mm
Product Dimension: L * W 72.3x30.7cm/ 28.46x12.08 inch
Adjustable Height: from 120.5cm/ 47.44 inch to 150.5cm/ 59.25 inch
Package Size: 95x35x6cm/ 37.4x13.8x2.4 inch
Shipping Weight: 10.3kg
1 x Free Standing TV Stand
1 x Screw Accessory
1 x Installation Instruction
* Please lean the TV stand to the wall during usage.
* Recommend to stand behind a cabinet and lean to the wall so as to prevent accidental bumps.
- Your TV weight should not exceed 88 lbs, recommended for 32"-100" TVs.
- The TV sizes recommended for this mount are provided as a guide only. The weight and the distance between the mounting holes on the back of your display are the main determining factors of whether this mount is compatible with your display.
- Please refer to the measurement. Tiny measuring error is allowable in normal range.
- There might be a little color difference due to the monitor, camera or other factors, please refer to the physical item.