Pressure reducer for water. To reduce and stabilize the pressure in a water system.
The Pressure Reducing Valve with 3/4 Inch Female BSP Connections 0.5 - 5.0 Bar is designed to protect household appliances against excessive supply pressures. By installing a pressure reducing valve, water consumption can be drastically reduced; water flow noise and over-pressurisation damage is avoided.
- Material: Nickel Plated Brass;
- 3/4 inch BSP thread;
- Female x Female;
- Adjustable outlet pressure 0,5 - 5 BAR;
- Factory calibrated to 3 BAR;
- Max working temperature: 80C;
- Max inlet pressure: 25 BAR;
*Free shipping availability will depend on your postcode, this information will be available at checkout.