The Antex Gascat 60 is a compact, butane gas powered soldering iron producing adjustable heating power equivalent to a 60W electrically powered iron.
- Ideal for use where mains power is unavailable or where other irons do not produce enough heat
- Applications include heavy-duty soldering, localised brazing, heat-shrink sleeving, leadwork repairs, cutting and sealing nylon rope
- The tough nylon body contains a gas reservoir which can hold sufficient fuel for approximately 1 hour of continuous use
- Tip temperature is variable and is regulated by the nylon gas flow adjuster at the base of the unit
- Fitted with a 2.4mm chisel-shape soldering tip
- Antex type Gascat 60
Supplied without gas.
See www.rapidonline.com for suitable gas canisters.
*Free shipping availability will depend on your postcode, this information will be available at checkout.