Type of product
Type of fitting
Aerators are designed to cut down on unnecessary water consumption (washing hands, brushing teeth, shaving etc.) from your taps.
An aerator serves the following purposes:
- prevent splashing
- shaping the water stream coming out of the faucet spout
- saving water and reducing energy costs
- reducing faucet noise
Faucet aerators are often used in homes with low water pressure in order to increase the perceived water pressure.
Screwed by a special key (included) - without it you cannot unscrew the aerator. Ideal for public places or places frequently visited by guests.
- M24mm Male Anti-Theft Tap Aerator
- All high quality made in EU
- Material: Stainless Chromed Brass
- Anti-Theft - with installation key
- Reducing water usage up to 50%
Do you need more information?
*Free shipping availability will depend on your postcode, this information will be available at checkout.